cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA707: The fiscal year change in one asset has produced an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a help to resolve the Asset BCF issue as below. Business has done AJRW and AJAB for 2012 but around 70 assets the balance is not showing up for FY 2012. The test run is showing up the error message for all the assets as below. The difference was found out using the Asset history report (S_ALR_87011990) wherein the opening balance of 2012 and closing balance of 2011does not tie up.

Please help me out to get this resolved.

Following is the error message:

-

Message no. AA707

Diagnosis

The fiscal year change in one asset has produced an error.

System Response

No fiscal year change will be performed for this asset, processing will be continued with the following asset.

Procedure

Determine the error message using the function 'fiscal year change' when displaying the asset values.

-

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Do a Repeat Run for period 12 or use period 13 if this is the latest period you've used to post depreciation, because probably there has been some manual depreciation posted or adjustments posted to these 70 asset accounts. Do use the Test run first to see if the status is green before proceeding with the productive run.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

JG

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below link.

Also refer SAP note 1560041.

As per note says,

Set a break point in program LARF1U02 (Function module AM_FISCAL_YEAR_CHANGE_RFC") in the line :

T_STAT-IERROR = T_STAT-IERROR + 1.

Run transaction AJRW again and the system stops at the breakpoint.

Display the internal table LT_ANFM [] in the debugger

The specific error will be shown.

Once you know which is the error, please verify your customizing.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

Thank you for your reply, the error message did not give me any clue.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

I could resolve this issue with your help. I debugged the program in test mode and got the correct message, then asked users to correct the depreciation values to make the NBV positive and run AJRW. All the assets went through.

Thanks

Pradeep