cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUV- form 24Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have done challana mapping than executed PC00_M40_F24 - Form24 downloaded .Text file .

i have downloaded sw from NSDL : TDS/TCS file validation Utility -version 3.2

When i open TDS/TCS file validation Utility -version 3.2 ; it' appearing 3 paths .

1.TDS/TCS input file name with path - Do i need to upload which i downloaded from SAP???

2.Challan input file name wit path -What do i need to upload

3.Error /Upload & statistics report file path -What do i need to upload

Please suggest me as soon as possible .it's very urgent ...

Thanks

Nandhu ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandhu,

Regarding your query, the transaction pc00_m40_f24 is not supported from 01.04.2008 onwards. You need to use the transaction pc00_m40_f24Q for executing the Form 24Q and there you will get the option of downloading e-file. In the File Validation Utility, upload the files as below:

1.TDS/TCS input file name with path - Here you need to upload the downloaded e-file

2.Challan input file name wit path -Challan file you need to get it from the tax department. But if you don't give the challan file and validate the file you will not get an error.

3.Error /Upload & statistics report file path - You need to create a new folder on your system where the error(s) if any or the success message will be stored in HTML format after the validation has been done.

Let me know if you have any further query.

Regards,

Nishtha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishtha,

Thanks for your reply ....

I need small clarification below points

2.Challan input file name wit path -Challan file you need to get it from the tax department. But if you don't give the challan file and validate the file you will not get an error.

EVERY MONTH AFTER PAYING INCOME TAX THROUGH ONLINE CLIENT IS GETTING CHALLAN . THAT CLIENT HAS GIVEN ME PDF FORMAT

YOU MEAN TO SAY I NEED TO UPLOAD THIS CHALLAN ??????

IS THIS IS MANDATORY .

IF YOU HAVE MODEL FORMAT PLEASE SHARE , I NEED TO HAVE LOOK HOW THE CHALLAN FILE FORMAT .THAN I WILL ASK CLIENT TO PROVIDE .

IF POSSIBLE SHARE YOUR CONTACT NO OR CALL ME SEVEN EIGHT FOUR TWO FIVE SEVEN FOUR ONE FOUR SEVEN

IT'S VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP ME OUT ...

Regards,

NANDHU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandhu,

It is not mandatory to upload the challan input file. The File validation Utility will not throw any error because of this. You can only upload the form 24Q efile and create a folder for error/success messages and it will work. Let me know if you face any problem.

Regards,

Nishtha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nishitha,

I can able to pass the values , i got some errors .I couldn't able to resolve one error please help me out .

T-FV-4098 Valid Date on which tax Deducted / Collected must be provided

PC00_M40_ CMAP the date format is MM/DD/YYYY

NSDL Data format is DD/MM/YYYY

Do i need to change system date , Why iam getting error .

Challan date in receipt CAMP I entered below format

06/05/2011 (April) 05/06/2011

07/06/2011 (May) 06/07/2011

07/07/2011 (june) 07/07/2011

Please suggest me how to resale the issue ....

Thanks

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandu,

Make sure that the quarter number maintained in the batch header is correct. The error is generally observed in case the

quarter number maintained in the batch header is incorrect i.e. quarter number maintained in batch header is not the same as

e-file.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

I tryed all posibile ways , still i am getting error , please help me out ....

can you send me you cantact no ...

Please it's very urgent to complete ...

Thanks

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in PC00_m40_CMAP you can maintain date as DD.MM.YYYY in step 3,here the problem is i think now you have to change the date in RELID I1 in database table PCL4 thru se11 as it is already populated with mm/dd/yyyy,check this with your abaper and do changes,however be careful as you are on live client.

Also check T7INTE

Salil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil

As per you suggestion i have maintained DD.MM.YYYY still i am getting same Error .

I tryed MM.DD.YYYY. also .

Is there any suggestions ,Please help me out how to reslave this issue .

Thanks

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have already maintained step 3 of Challan mapping and saved details the same has been stored in the cluster tables,now you have to either delete the challan mapping from cluster and map again or do changes to the date format in cluster,BE CAUTIOUS Here cause you are on live client,take help of your abap consultant,also see the threads to deal with T7INTE,PCL4 Relid details and read thoroughly before making any changes.

Salil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishtha,

I'm facing a problem while uploading the Form 24Q for Q4 in version 4.1. PLease help me to sort out the issue at the earliest.

Invalid batch header record length. Below is the sample line generated from my application. PLease let me know what is the mistake in the line.

2^BH^1^3^24Q^^^^^^^^BLRI02150A^^PANNOTREQD^201415^201314^Q4^ABC^^Bangalore^^^Karnataka^Bangalore^15^... Officer^2nd Street^^^Karnataka^Bangalore^15^560034^mutest@test.com^8547963520^80^8547963520^N^5023355.00^^270^17...^^^^^