cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa error while rendering OrgChart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure the OrgChart application. I am getting the following error when trying to open the orgChart.

NakisaHRConnector.NakisaRfcChart: Error retrieving data - : I:/NAKISA/RFC_CHART:000 HRWPC_STRUC_GET_MULTIPLE_ROOTS(PATH_NOT_FOUND)

ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - BAPI_SAP_OTFProcessor_Chart : while trying to invoke the method com.nakisa.framework.data.DataTable.cloneShallow() of an object loaded from local variable 'p_dt_keyStructure'

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chowdary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This very specific error occurs when the evaluation path you are trying to use is not found in SAP.

So run transaction OOAW in SAP backend.

Do you have evaluation paths in the list beginning ZNA... e.g. "ZNAORGUP"?

If not ... this is your problem.

Since the evaluation paths used are either SAP standard or imported by the ABAP Transport supplied by SAP/Nakisa which is imported as part of the initial deployment then I would suggest you start by checking that the transport was imported to your DEV client and transported to test / production as and when required.

Regards,

Stephen

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

This error can also occur with these evaluation paths in SAP. It occured in some previous builds and was resolved. It can also occur due to authorizations.

However, you are correct that this occurs when the evaluation paths are not available.

Best regards,

Luke

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is a recognised issue for this error message, I have suggested both a test for it and solution ... hopefully Mr Chowdary can confirm if this resolves the issue in his scenario.

Stephen

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Stephen, I was just providing the information since it seemed that you didn't know it. I wanted to get the full information before suggesting a solution, since from my experience there are multiple solutions to this issue.

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Chowdary,

One final comment on this ... I have also seen a situation where a customer imported the ABAP transport to client 000 and NOT the client they were connecting too.

So check a) that you have imported the transport and b) to the correct client!

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen & Luke,

Thanks for your responses.

I think Stephen is right, Evaluation paths are missing from the system. Transport request is not imported in to the system.

We are importing the transport request.

I'll close the thread after that.

Thanks

Chowdary

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chowdary,

Did you get the transport imported and did it resolve your issue?

I hope so ... please close the thread if it did!

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen & Luke,

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue.

Issue Reason: Issue happened as there are no available evaluation paths defined by Nakisa.

Solution: all the evaluation paths defined by Nakisa will be in the transport pkg provided by Nakisa. Import transport pkg to get the contents.

In my case i have to reimport the pkg to get the z contents.

Regards,

Chow

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chow,

I'm glad you go tthe issue resolved. Luckily it was the transports, otherwise there can be more complex issues to resolev.

Please also remember to import the ABAP Add-on, otherwise you will face issues with data retrieval. You should refer to the documentation in the package you downloaded from SMP (the Master Guide and the ABAP Add-on guide).

Best regards,

Luke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chowdary,

Welcome to the Forum. Please read the[ Rules of Engagement|; before posting. Please specify the version and build number of the application you are using. Also, have you performed any configuration or customization?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke.

We are on 3.0. and OrgChart App is configured on Live.

Chow

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chow,

What is the build number? It will be something like 070x00xxx0 and will be in the main screen of the AdminConsole.

Best regards,

Luke