Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field in QA32 ALV

Former Member

Hi Gurus,

I want to add a field in the QA32 ALV (not present in the standard output)

May you please share a step by step detailed help on how can I do the enhancement.

Thanks,

Sakar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor

Hi Sakar,

1. Append the structure qals_d02 in se11 with the field you want to display..

2. Append the same field in QALS table in se11. (to save you from dump on running QA32)

(e.g. you want to add material group matkl in the alv of QA32. go to se11, append 'zzmatkl' in the qals_d02 structure, then goto se11 again and append 'zzmatkl' in QALS table. activate both. )

3. in subroutine CALL_LISTVIEWER_F14 , implement an implicit enhancement with the code at the beginning to modify object_tab internal table which displays data. Activate the enhancement.

(e.g.

ENHANCEMENT ZPP_MAT_GRP_1.    "active version

DATA: lv_matkl TYPE matkl.

IF SY-TCODE EQ 'QA33' OR SY-TCODE EQ 'QA32'.

LOOP AT OBJECT_TAB INTO object_tab.

SELECT SINGLE matkl FROM mara INTO lv_matkl WHERE matnr = object_tab-matnr.

object_tab-zzmatkl = lv_matkl.

MODIFY object_tab FROM object_tab TRANSPORTING zzmatkl .

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

)

4. in subroutine aktualisieren_f14 , also implement the same code as implicit enhancement just before statement ENDFORM. Activate the enhancement.

Done....

Run QA32 :

in alv, select the desired field from layout option(in our case: material group). save the layout as per your need.

6 REPLIES 6

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already replied to the question you posted in some other thread.

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

I tried searching but was not able to move forward with the answers.

May you please share the links.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Please check the below mentioned thread i have replied in the same

[;

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Thanks Nabheet, I'll try

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor

Hi Sakar,

1. Append the structure qals_d02 in se11 with the field you want to display..

2. Append the same field in QALS table in se11. (to save you from dump on running QA32)

(e.g. you want to add material group matkl in the alv of QA32. go to se11, append 'zzmatkl' in the qals_d02 structure, then goto se11 again and append 'zzmatkl' in QALS table. activate both. )

3. in subroutine CALL_LISTVIEWER_F14 , implement an implicit enhancement with the code at the beginning to modify object_tab internal table which displays data. Activate the enhancement.

(e.g.

ENHANCEMENT ZPP_MAT_GRP_1.    "active version

DATA: lv_matkl TYPE matkl.

IF SY-TCODE EQ 'QA33' OR SY-TCODE EQ 'QA32'.

LOOP AT OBJECT_TAB INTO object_tab.

SELECT SINGLE matkl FROM mara INTO lv_matkl WHERE matnr = object_tab-matnr.

object_tab-zzmatkl = lv_matkl.

MODIFY object_tab FROM object_tab TRANSPORTING zzmatkl .

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

)

4. in subroutine aktualisieren_f14 , also implement the same code as implicit enhancement just before statement ENDFORM. Activate the enhancement.

Done....

Run QA32 :

in alv, select the desired field from layout option(in our case: material group). save the layout as per your need.

0 Kudos

HI Saxena,

Thanks for your response. It help me lot...

Regards

Sanjaya