cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 'sysfail' in outbound que of SRM :Initial download - DNL_CUST_BASIS3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

We are trying to replicate the product categories and material master from ECC system to SRM system for the first time.

Performed all the middleware settings as per note 720819. When running the initial load - DNL_CUST_BASIS3 the prog keeps on running. We are getting a entry in SRM outbound que - Sysfail - trigerred a dump in the source system. When we get into ST22 in ECC system we see there is a dump. While analysing the dump in st22 we get that table CRMATAB is empty, the same issue we get when we debug the que in outbound que in SRM.

We are planning to apply note 1501685 to address the issue. But there are some entries which are there in Inbound que of SRM system. All have the status of sysfail. Some refer to analyse the error in SMW01 and some say refer note 490748. In the Note 490748 all entries are maintained . Other entries says the category for material group xxx does not exist - import the Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

I am a bit confused now, will the application of the Note will solve the issue or is there something else that may need to be done.

Any specific inputs will be valuable for me.

regards

Arindam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The error that I was getting is resolved.

Reason -

The adapter object settings were not correct.

Correction -

Transaction R3AC3

DNL_CUST_PROD0 - Remove linekd BDoc type (keep the field as blank)

DNL_CUST_PROD1 - Remove linekd BDoc type (keep the field as blank)

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS - Remove linekd BDoc type (keep the field as blank)

Delete the Old queues from both the ECC and SRM system

SMQ1/SMQ2

Perform a fresh load.

regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arindam,

Firstly, you need to apply note:1501685 and make sure CRMATAB is not empty in ECC.

After this, any issue in download will be application specific.

Before downloading materials, please download objects DNL_CUST_PROD0 and DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Kindly let me know if there are any specific errors in txn SMW01 during/afer download.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala Kudva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the following error in SMW01a re as follows

Category for material type MAT_KMAT does not exist

Category for material group CM14 does not exist

Please note I am running the following initial load in sequence

DNL_CUST_BASIS3

DNL_CUST_PROD1

DNL_CUST_PROD0

We are also getting a dump in SRM system -

ST22 -

Runtime Errors CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING

ABAP Program SAPLSMOUTIL

any specific inputs will be welcome

regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess entries stuck in inbound queues are material related. you need to do the initial load of DNL_CUST_PROD1 before downloading material. this brings all the product hierarchies, producr group and poduct types. before doing this download check the product hiearchy structue in ECC and according to that define that in SRM. once done start the download and then inbound queues will be cleared.

Thanks

Sudhir Grover