Did you mean: 

Setup 7.1 SP4 and Wily introscope 9

former_member239281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

SOLMAN_SETUP / basic configuration / Specifiy Landscape Date

"All green" til try to save the step:

"you connect existing CA Wily Introscope Enterprise Managers to SAP Solution Manager"

The following error occurred in system SOE : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on application server cscappwin057_SOE_00 and in work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: SETLMDB_INST_SCVS_TO_REF of program CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_FACTORY========CP

Method: PERSIST_WILY_TECH_SYST of program CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_FACTORY========CP

Method: SET_ISEMS_CLUSTER_LMDB of program CL_DIAGSTP_WILYEM_UTILS=======CP

Method: SET_ISEMS_LMDB of program CL_DIAGSTP_WILYEM_UTILS=======CP

Method: ONACTIONSAVE_CONF of program /1BCWDY/0O2TMFFJXL4I03TGOL7M==CP

Method: IF_DIAGSTP_EM_VIEW~ONACTIONSAVE_CONF of program /1BCWDY/0O2TMFFJXL4I03TGOL7M==CP

Method: SAVE_ALL of program /1BCWDY/0O2TMFFJXL4I03TGOL7M==CP

Method: SAVE_ALL of program /1BCWDY/0O2TMFFJXL4I03TGOL7M==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0O2TMFFJXL4I03TGOL7M==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Thanks for any help

Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"1680616 - RABAX_STATE Solman 7.1 Basic configuration step 3.1" worked for us on this issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Have you managed to solve this issue, I'm getting exactly same error, SM 7.1, Wily 8.2, However '1680616 - RABAX_STATE Solman 7.1 Basic configuration step 3.1 ' solution did not work for me,

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm currently using SM 7.1 SPS4 and Wily 9.

As per SAP Note 1483508 i didn't use SOLMAN_SETUP to configure Wily Introscope 9 and implemented EM manually.

However how can i add the existing EM instance to be visible in solman_workcenter?

Does anyboday have experience with SolMan 7.1 SPS4 and Wily 9?

Regards, Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

I think this might work for you, please try the following

1) Start Transaction SOLMAN_SETUP_ADMIN;

2) Select 'Generic Storage Admin UI' in the left panel;

3) Select the 'Configuration ID' EM_CONFIG_ID-EM_CONFIG_ID

4) Retyped manually the value of the fields CLIENT_PORT and CLIENT_HOST.

regards , Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

okay now i can see the EM in solman_setup. However not able to administrate to EM viw Solman.

e.g

- i like to maintain the user an password in CA Wily Enterprise Manager-Administration

- start and stop EM

Moreover EM is still not available in solman_workcenter

Regards, Christoph

amitarya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have windows 2008 server, SolMan 7.1 and Wily 9.1.0.2,

Wily installed in silent mode and the service is running fine, however in solman_setup  under basic configuration /configure CA Wily Introscope when i choose Import Existing Installation

I am getting the following Error

Status of retrieval of existing installation: Path not found (path D:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope, agent hostname.##.com_D20_SMDA96)

The path D:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\sap doesnt exist.

Is there anything else that needed to be done after the installation in order to configure EM in SolMan.

I have used <sid>adm  to install EM and checked the rights on the folders

Thanks

Arya

0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

i stuck up at same situation, with same, I have windows 2008 server, SolMan 7.1 and Wily 9.1.0.2., do you find any solution to your issue?

please share with us

Highly appreciated. 

Thanks

Fran.

0 Kudos

Found solution from note 1579474 as below.

===========

Install the SAP Management Modules

Extract the file SAPISMM*.SAR in the home directory of the Enterprise Manager installation, e.g., /usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope.

Example:

cd /usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope SAPCAR –xvf SAPISMM*.SAR

As a result you will find one or more .jar files in the subdirectory config/modules, some .js files in the subdirectory scripts, and some other files distributed over the Enterprise Manager installation.

The newly installed management modules only become active after the Enterprise Manager is (re-)started. For Windows installations the Enterprise Manager is typically automatically launched as Windows Service. This means you will have to restart the Windows Service for the Enterprise Manager.

Note: Please read SAP note 1579474 regarding Management Modules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP note 1650032 fixed something very similar for me, hope this helps.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ian, Thomas and good start in new week to you.

This note should already be imported while importing the "Basic functionality" - note 1633725.

@Thomas: Check the notes state using snote and downloading latest version of 1650032 to see, if you got latest version of it.

To solve your issue, I would have a look at the "Outside Discovery Troubleshooting Guide", which is available from Solution Manager side at Marketplace.

Hope, this helps.

Greets, Michael

gammarayburst
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just for info:

There are two "Outside Discovery Troubleshooting Guides" available, the first link is confusing, as it actually points to a SAPnote:

Troubleshooting > Outside Discovery Troubleshooting Guide (SAP note 1611483)

Troubleshooting > Outside Discovery Troubleshooting Guide

Regards,

Michael