cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockbox posting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

When I load the Lockbox file, I am getting a message "Accounts receivable posting Error: (00 344) No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0700" and the lockbox file is posted on account. Can I know why this is happening?

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, refer to SAP Note 3931, usually this error is related to the field status.

In this case the system is expecting some data for screen 700 in program SAPMF05A, which was not provided. Usually, it's based on the field status (which is based on your particular business requirement(s)) so please check this. Please check the field status of Posting Keys 06 & 16 in OB41.

I believe this will help you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vanessa,

Thanks for your reply. As per the note, it is referring to the Tax postings. Here in Lockbox, there is no tax postings, can I know what exact fields I need to check for?

Thank You.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A. Vijay,

I had the same error message with EBS. In my case it occurred not of a missing field status, but because a GL-account had to be  posted to,  that required a CO-assignment which was not provided.

Most likely you can see the cause of the error if you execute transaction FB1D, select the open item(s)  that had to be cleared + your posting on account document, and attempt to clear them.

Then on screen SAPMF05A 0700 an error message should come, indicating what was missing.

Kind regards,

M.