Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition based maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As per my business needs

Measuring document needs to be updated automatically from proleit (Another system) by IDOC-Pls let me know from our PM end what we have to do?

Condition based maintenance (As per proleit system measuring document would be updated and determine the condition for automatic notification creation)-Pls suggest how to map the both scenario. if possible pls send the relative documents

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In most of the places the same procedure is followed.

you use the User Exit IMRC0001, and make sure that the Notification or order when ever the measuring point is outside the given limits.

and at the same time if you want you can call all the measuring point readings in the Excel Sheet with the Measuring point no and upload them directly using BDC.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

To use the user exit IMRC0001 do i need to take the help from ABAP?

Can i let me know the step by step sequence from external system ,IDOC to SAP for updating measg document.

what will be our role from PM end and our sequence step means steps of program writing..???Pls...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Kumar,

Yes you need to take the help of the Abaper and tell him the Logic for the generation of the Maintenance Notification, the system has to cross check the input value from the Upper and lower Limit and if Outside the Notification needs to be generated and also you need to give in the Notification.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

open the exit in txn SMOD. in the components you will find one fn module mentioned. click on that and clcik the sample code button or CNTRL + F2

you can see a sample code

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/1b/0804a6901d11d29e8b0000e8323350/content.htm.

pl check message type Imeasr for measurement idoc message type, basic type Imeasr01 segment E1MEASR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to activate User exit IMRC001 -This gets triggered when measuring document is posted via IK11

You will have to create a measureing point for the eqpt ..

In the above user exit you can find sample code which would be helpful

In config spro ->pm - basic settings -->measuring points & counters ->Define Measuring point categories, here for a category mention the Tolerance period , if there is any ..

regards

giri