cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am taking revenue posting to internal order. I have ticked revenue posting in order type, settlement profile is 20. While doing settlement it says to assign cost element to sourse structure. Do we need to assign sourse sturcture for reveunue also? What other setting is required for sourse structure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the receiver of the settlement ? The sender would be the internal order.

For example the most common receiver is typically a PA segment. In this case the PA transfer structure assigned to the settlement profile would be considered. Here it is necessary to assign the revenue element to a value field.

There could be similar customizing needed if the receiver is a different cost object.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

COPA is not implemented, hence we can not use PSG

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So which CO object is the receiver for the settlement ? Also what error message do you get ?

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to settle it down on profit centers as it is revenue item. Is there any way without COPA.

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Profit center is not a real account assignment object so i do not think it is possible to settle only to a profit center. You would need a real account assignment object along with profit center. So which would be the real account assignment object ?

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sweta,

The below can be real objects which can receive a True Revenue posting.

-Internal Orders with Revenue

-Sales Order Item(If you have implemented Sales Order costing)

-PA Segment

-WBS elements with Revenue etc.

We cannot book revenues to Profit Center as a real posting. All postings to Profit Center are statistical in nature.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Umapathi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

revenue will be settled to a PSG - profitablity segment.