Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Scenario SOAP to Proxy and Proxy to SOAP

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sdn,

I am new to Synchronous Scenario.

Third party will send SOAP message requesting some information from SAP.

SOAP - > PI -> Proxy SAP

they are expecting a response Proxy - > PI -> SOAP.

Could you please let me know how to design teh Synchronous Scenario in PI .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this for sync soap interface....u can serach sdn for receiver proxy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Create DT and respective MT for Request and Response.

> Create Service Interfaces with Synchronous mode with respective MT's.

> Create Two separate MM with respective Request and Response MT's.

> Create Operation Mapping and call both Request and Response Mappings in it.

> Complete the Configuration part considering Sender SOAP and Receiver ECC Services.

> Configure CC with required parameters in Sender SOAP CC and Receiver XI CC.

> Generate wsdl from Sender agreement and save it as a local file.

> Use SOAP UI or any available Tool for testing purpose. Import the generated wsdl, provide input data and execute the test.

> If you are comfortable with expected result, deliver wsdl to the Sender Party.

> For Inbound Proxy, you can refer initial replies.

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you may go through the below link for understanding of clinet and server proxy

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/ABAPProxy/page1.htm

Regards,

Loordh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is very common interface requirement. You need to create synchronous service interface both sender and receiver. Sender interface represents SOAP structure and receiver is Proxy. Create wsdl from the soap sender and share it to the third party system. On the receiver side, use SPROXY to generate proxy objects in SAP system. In soap communicatoin channel pick quality of service is best effort to support synchronous.

Also search sdn for SOAP synchronous sender and proxy receiver synchronous scenarios.

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am new to this .

I already searched in SDN and i could not found any thing for Synchronous Scenario

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer this [link |http://www.riyaz.net/sap/xipi-a-guide-to-using-sap-xi-soap-adapter/113/]for soap adapters (both sender & receiver)

refer this [link2 |http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/ABAPClientProxy/page1.htm]for proxy

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is pretty straight-forward: you set the Synchronous mode in Service Interfaces and choose Message Types for Request and Response. Then you create two separate Message Mappings: for sender request to receiver request, and receiver response to sender response. Finally you mention both Message Mappings in the Operation Mapping and you're done. You prepare the rest of the scenario as usually.

Hope this helps,

Greg

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

In ECC SPROXY I can see only inbound Proxy .

Where is the Inbound request from SOAP I Mean the logic we need to retrieve the logic for inbound req?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your target is ecc then that corresponds to inbound service interface. So basically you are doing server proxy on the target side. Only if your sender system is ecc, you will generate SPROXY for the outbound service interface. Hope that helps.