Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Audit Log of Adapter Engine in Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've a problem with a fresh installed PI:

The Adapter Engine doesn't log anything in the Message Monitoring. The Integration Engine logs everything properly, but all entries from the adapter engine are missing. It looks like no message was processed by the AE, but in fact AE is processing the messages properly, only logging fails.

What can cause this behaviour?

Best regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Can you check your Post Installation

2) It is Guess.. Can you Refresh the Cache (SLD Cache )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I still believe that there are some other Config which you need to do.

In Adapter Monitoring, you will see all the messages that arrive at the specified Adapter. The messages in SXMB_MONI will show only those messages which pass through the adapter.

What you can do is, go to Runtime workbench->Adaptor monitoring and check the status of your adapter.

Check in MDT and see what is the problem?

http://<host>:<port>/mdt

Using End to End monitoring, it gives the whole picture with graphical view. Check that also.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

yes, maybe something gone wrong in the post install, I will ask the guy which did the installation of the PI. Therefore I didn't have the logon data for performing a cache refresh, but in the log entries it seems that this is working properly.

Hi Praveen,

in Communication Channel Monitoring (In PI this is no longer found under Adapter Monitoring), I can see that the messages are delivered, but I can't see the Audit Log entries there.

I checked the MDT, but there are also no messages displayed.

End-to-End-Monitoring seems to be a good solution, but it seems that it is something configured wrong in this installation I will try to get the guy which cares for Basis to look after it.

Best regards,

Daniel

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Look into this doc-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/08438c77-0501-0010-50a0-e39...

Also try out XI readiness Check - for this refer SAP Note:

Check if any logs created in the Visual Admin.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the links, especially the Readiness Check seems to be very helpful.

I found the problem: When I exported the EAR-Adapter module, the libraries (jar-files) of XI 3.0 SP18 were included in the Archive. After deploying the EAR on a PI SP8 this caused the problems, because the XI libraries interfered with the PI libraries.

Therefore watch out what you deploy

Best regards,

Daniel