cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error XS 826 - Cannot process message, no route from USER to ::USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am having a problem with email using SAPOffice, when I try to send an email using SAP User name in the sender, SAP never send the email allways get an error "XS 826 - Cannot process message, no route from USER to ::USER", but if I send the email using the Internet Address SAP send the email correctly.

I red a lot of notes and I didn't find the solution, only the note 399269 say something familiar as my problem, but I check the solution. My SAP version is newer than the note, and I check the source corrections in this note and these are in my source SAP. In this note recomended run RSSOUSCO or RSSOUSCO_FOR_CC report for correct inconsistency, I run this reports but the problem still exists.

Do you have any recommendation?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Jelena
Active Contributor

This is an old discussion but it shows up on top of the list when searching for XS 826 in Google, so just adding my $0.02 here.

For us checking 'Node in use' checkbox in SCOT for SMTP node also solved the issue. I found KBA article 2056291 for this error and the first step in it is that checkbox (the symptom didn't match ours though).

Interestingly, I found that for some reason only emails from F110 (payment run) were affected by this. Emails from other programs (e.g. purchase order approval) were still being generated and visible just fine in SOST. But with F110 we'd just get XS 826 with blank details and consequent messages 'Payment advice sent to post...'. No emails were generated at all. F110 uses FM SX_NODE_ID_DETERMINE where this error message occurs.

We've also ran into this error previously after changing domain for corporate emails. Since the email in user profile (SU01) is used as 'sender' email by default, some users who had old emails started having trouble sending some emails from SAP. Updating emails in user profile solved the issue. Strangely, the email re-routing was still supported at the time and we had no problems outside of SAP with old emails.

Hope this information is helpful for the SCN members who use Google. If you have any additional questions on the subject please post a new discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

However this is old post but want to keep information in one place.

I am facing this issue and want to put some information, as per my analysis above successful replies works fine in different missed outs. But I my case it is due to SND_GROUP not set as '*' in table SXROUTE for NODE = 'SMTP'. In FM 'SX_NODE_ID_DETERMINE' internal table 'ADDRS' is not getting filled up.

But my problem is how to fill this ? I am not getting any blog or help as of now.

I requested to BASIS team but till now they are also not understanding it.

Interestingly, I have tested it successfully in other server where it is set as '*'.

I hope if someone is having similar issue like me, will help to identify the issue at least.

SND_GROUP determines Sender which is nothing but person who is currently running the system (I mean you sy-uname) and if this will not be determine then NODE will not be determine and we will get error.

Error may be OPEN_FORM in PO print or Inbox error 'Error XS 826 - Cannot process message, no route from USER to ::USER' etc.

Regards,

Amit soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi man,

I had the same problem and I resolved it the following manner:

go to transaction SCOT > SAPConnect: General node data and here you need to check if you have the checkbox (Node in use) selected, you need this option selected and then check the previous comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it was fixed in SCOT it was probably done by selecting the SMTP node then going to "Supported address types" "Internet" "Set" and putting "*" in the "Address area".

Edited by: Craig Stow on Feb 3, 2010 12:07 PM

Former Member

Also remember to check "Node in Use" . This solved the problem for me. After this you should see Green on the SMTP node.

0 Kudos

"...Also remember to check "Node in Use" ..." ---> Thank you very much!! This solved for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was an error on SCOT, was solved from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please let us know the steps to resolve the isue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using SE38 to refresh and send a workbook. However, when checking status in SOST, the status is red, and message number 826. Needless to say that the recipient is not receiving the report.

I've gone to SO16.. the "No mail system group" is checked...

Are there any suggestions for what I could try next ?

Regards.

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

one more idea: GO TO Tr. SO16 and check the Mail System Group. Maybe it has been set up. /* Use the Office of an other system */

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, anybody knows the way to setup o to test the route mail, in the Tx SCOT I configure the route for the Internet Mail through SMTP, but the inside mail to the SAPOffice I dont' setup, where do I configure the inside route?, anybody knows where?

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maximiliano,

Did you ever found a solution? I'm having the same problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

For email, we create an rfc conenction to our Domino_server, then link the email node in Scot to this rfc connection.

Go into SCOT.

Select Utilities > Route Test

Enter RML (SAP Office Address) for reciepient

run

You can also set an internal trace

Select Utilities > Trace > Internal Trace and run a sendmail program. This should tell you where the problem lies!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gonçalo

In my case the solution was in the Tx SO16 Tab changed to 'No mail system group'.

If this tip doesn't solve your problem, let me know and I try to help you.

Best Regards

--

Maximiliano Valin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this error was generated within R/3 by SAPconnect, you have the following options:

Create a route (i.e. assign a suitable address area, which covers the above address, to a node).

1. Check whether the route exists, but the node to which it is assigned is not in operation. If this is the case, change the route or put the node into operation.

2. Change the recipient address if it has been entered incorrectly.

If the error was detected outside of R/3, please read the operator's manual for your communication software or contact the manufacturer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, with respect to your recommendations, first how I can create or check this route? do you have any url or manual to read about this. Second, the recipient is ok, I test with many recipient and all have the same error. Last, the error is inside R/3.

Thank you.