cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm configurating a content server to work with archivelink.

'm following the Configuration Content Server guide, the installation finished OK, whe I check the status with http://<host name>:<port no.>/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

The aswer is running but when I go to the CSADMIN transaction to define a repository I get the message

Acces error HTTP:IF_HTTP_CLIENT->RECEIVE 1 ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

Alfonso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

please check if the node "contentserver" in transaction SICF is active and assign a valid user/password for this ICman service.

Best regards

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten, thanks for you answer, but in SICF the node Contentserver is active and with a valid user/password.

Alfonso

0 Kudos

Alfonso,

did you heck all the sub folders on iis as well ? Security settings can be set on every sub folder or even dll in the iss. I use to solve this problem by opening every thing on everything by every one and once the connection works to revoke rights piece by piece. Costs a few moments but works fine till now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk Lando, sorry for my delay but I was on other duty.

I had checked all the rights and now is working fine.

Alfonso

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This probably has to do with the rigths on IIS site. I'm not sure what the exact rigths need to be and have no IIS availeble at the moment to look up things. I gues the problem is that you do not have the privelige to run the ContentServer.dll on IIS site. This coud be both on ntfs or in the IIS. If chaning thing on ISS level do not forget to restart the IIS since else things migth no be picket up. If youre on the new version of content server i know the installation guides is not as use full as it was with older versions about this issue try to find a older version of the instalation guides wich contains checks about this issue.

Lando

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lando, thanks for you answer, I look for the rights and in NTFS as in IIS was full control for everyone, I'll try to find and older version of installation guides and look in this direction.