cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Runtime Error Error Code.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I sheduled the<b> ABAP & BASIS patch in background</b>, but after some time I tried to login in system through gui..its showing..<b>ABAP Runtime Error Error Code</b>..its not allowing me to login in sap system in gui mode...

pls any one help me resolve this problem.

Kind Regards,

Gopinath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answere is right here friends

Hi All,

I was applying support package SAPKB0014 in ECC6 on AS/400 operating system , I too had faced similar problem "syntax error in program SAPLSAPS on clicking that the error on status bar it recomplie again and then same error" unable to login through SAP logon.

I checked from operating system level I found that the Job is still running in background so I waited more than 10400 sec than automatically I was able to login I reconfirmed it in SM37.

so dont panic just wait till Job is completed.

Caution!! Meanwhile do not do anything that might effect the running job do not cancel or shutdown or restart process. It will work !!

Hope you read this before doing anything

Thanks

Surojeet Dey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also run into this problem (Syntax error in program SAPLSFES) after applying BASIS (7.00) SP15 crashed. I cannot log into the system now to investigate the problem. I'm sure that I need to re-generate SAPLSFES, but do not know how to do this without logging into the system. Does anyone know how to do this remotely?

Thanks,

Arwel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I don't know if you're experiencing the problem now. But we had this problem yesterday applying the Basis support package 14 (SAPKB70014). When i tried to see the hot package log i've got the syntax error in saplsfes. This is very confusing and in my opinion in the note that explains know problems with support packages it HAS TO BE EXPLAINED.

We supposed that was a sync problem and stoped the system. We were very lucky because the system didn't stop the r3trans and disp+work that were uploading the package. The resume is: the support packge is working and is very big. Just wait and see if the transport logs are growing.

For the SAP people: please modify the Note and explain that the system becomes unusable until the support package is fully imported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all, we experiencing the same problem appliying Sap Basis 700 SP 14 José Manuel is completely rigth. We already made the upgrade from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0, but we forgot to apply SP 14 in our dev environment. Our QA env is working prefectly, the diference is at the upgrade you're just pending of another type of logs, so you don't have any concern with any ALOG, and the system does by in self and you give time to the process. A lot of programs are being generated at the moment when you apply the SP. SM50 doesn't get unsuable at one moment or dpmon tool you may se the DDIC user generating a lot of stuff..

HECTOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting similar problem like your,Have you Solved this problem?? If yes can you please tell me how??

Thanks & Regards

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing SAP XI 3.0 and as part of that I have installed the ABAP and Java WAS. I am applying SPs for the ABAP stack and I successfully applied the BASIS SPs 10 and 11(applied seperately). I was applying the SPs 12 and 13(together) and after running for some time the system crashed and I restarted the O/S and SAP to see that the SPs didn't go thru. Now when I try to log on using SAP GUI, it says "ABAP Runtime ERROR Error Code" which is blank and at the Bottom there is this message "Syntax Error in program SAPLSFES". I don't see the uid/pwd screen, where as I am able to connect to the Java system using the browser.

thank for ur reply,

Rgds,

Gopinath.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> I was applying the SPs 12 and 13(together) and after running for some time the system crashed and I restarted the O/S and SAP to see that the SPs didn't go thru.

It some times happens due to abrut system crashed so it pops out, Is it possible for you to do it again that is SP 12 then SP 13 and thyen try it out and after SP12 and SP 13 patch try to re start the Java Stack.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply, Actually i was unable to login in gui....

1. I tried in RFC through other server,I am unable to login.

2. Itried to connect the visual Admnistrator ,but its not conected..its says..

<b>End of stream reached unexceptedly during input from socket</b>.

Is there any other way to login to the server...to reset the patch ..

rgds,

Gopinath.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to unlock the user Id, Approach Basics team they can help you in unlock and resetting the password.

Check in Tcode- su01 whethere it has unlocked.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are not ableto login..Because its not showing the login scree by user & client...once we click the gui..It shows the error in first screen..

Its not allowing to put username, password or t-code.

its showing..

<b>ABAP Runtime Error..

Syntax Error in program SAPLSFES</b>..in bottom of the screen.

Rgds,

Gopinath

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try this :

1)Load the Ini file again

2)Clich your Log on pad

3)Select the system you want to log into it.

4) Go for change Item and check whethere it is configure correctly

a)Application Server

b) SAP router string

c) system ID

d) System Number

e) Sap System ( R/3 or R/2 )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even todays morning its working fine,once i sheduled the patch..after some time error came ..its may be due to <b>some problem with while applying patch</b>.

pls tell me the solution,

Rgds,

Gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i get same problom with u

i don't know how to due it

sb say it maybe the abap error,

next time you should patch TP and R3trans

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to load the log on pad again, May i know the error code and what the error it pops out exactly.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss