cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to calculate loss of pay based on absence hrs in case of Positive Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We need to apply loss of pay concept based on absence hrs in a day in one of our plant location with the following calculation formula

Calculation :

Gross Salary/No of Days in the Month* Total number of hrs ( i,e 8 hrs = 1 Day OT to be considered)

We do have loss of pay calculation in place in case of absence days for unauthorized leave

Regards

Tan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know if you are generating a Wage Type for this absencesThrough Time Evaluation?

Here the Time Evaluation generates the Wage Type /T35 for Unjustified absences (for positive time employees and with no records in IT2011 or IT2002 or 2001).

From this information Payroll can calculate these absences.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Are you talking about unauthorized absence or absence hrs, my unauthorized absence scenario is already configured from payroll side through absence valuation rule.

My requirement is to automate the loss of pay in gross salary due to reduction in total duty hrs due to late-coming/early-going or any other reason in positive time.

Please help, if you have any input reg. it.

Regards

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, tandrima!

It's the same process for unjustified absences (without information in infotype 2001, 2002, or 2011) in a day.

If you run Time Evaluation, if the employee have a late-coming or early-going, it must be mapped through your Time Pair (TIP table).

You'll need to check your configuration for those situations and generate Wage Types according to the absence time pairs.

I hope if this information helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Luciano reg. your 1st inputs, its definitely generating time pair in TIP table through time evaluation.

But issue is with the second inputs "You'll need to check your configuration for those situations and generate Wage Types according to the absence time pairs"..please suggest how to achieve this.

Regards

Tan

Regards

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this configuration you'll need to check the following:

• View: V_T510S
  • Function: GWT

You'll need to create a rule in view V_T510S in order to generate the wage type you want. And update your schema to treat absence pairs in GWT.

You can use this configuration, or create a rule which will generate the Wage Types.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Luciano, can you give me more detailed inputs the PCR u suggested, that will help me to resolve the issue.

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to enter the employee working hours in 2002 and 2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are maintaining that into IT2011.

Regards

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your inputs....can you please help me how it can automatically be captured through time evaluation without entering absence hrs in IT2001 like in the case of late coming or early going scenario.

Please help

Regards

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

In late coming and early going case, Time Evaluation will update IT2001.

Please try.

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Just for seeking further suggestion, can it be managed in any-way through IT2002/IT2007 since its not very best practice in case of positive time to ask users to manually enter absence hrs in IT2001, which is basically an infotype for leave management.

Kindly advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts...any reply please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

1. Create a new Absence type for your plant location in V_T554S.

2. In Absence Valuation(V_T554C), Create a new absence Valuation rule assign a wagetype(ABCD) to the rule with 100% , Time Unit AH(Absence Hours).

3. Write a PCR for calculation

ABCD

AMT= YYYY(YYYY is gross Salary Wagetype. It could be valuation class /0XX)

AMT/TKDIVI

AMT/8  

MULTI ANA

ADDWT *

Hope this helps.

Pradeep.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Loss of pay in sense do you want amount to be populated for Loss of Pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sikindar......loss of pay calculation will be based on Gross Salary/No of Days in the Month* Total number of hrs ( i,e 8 hrs = 1 Day LWP to be considered)

Please help

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here Gross Salary amount you can store the amount from /101 in a variable

next total number of Days in a month is TKSOLL

Total Number of Hours means ( means Hours will be passed from DZL to ZL right )

From TE to Payroll the hours will be passed right .....please let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts...any help please...