cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm order is not allowed error in co11n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While confirming the production order through co11n through back flush i am getting error message " Confirm order is not allowed (ORD 900008) Message no. BS027".

What I have observed is, this error is coming only for two components. In the forum experts has mentioned that if the component is assigned to a sales order then this error can arise. But my scenario is make to stock and I have checked the components are in unrestricted stock.

I was confirming these component in production order until yesterday without any issues. But now system throws this error message.

I have checked BS12 and confirm order (RMRU) is in allowed stage.

Kindly let me know what has gone wrong.

Regards / US

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether all the quantity got backflushed in the previous confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have component in storage location for consumption.

Also when I create new production order, I am facing same issue. So some thing is wrong.

Regards / US

sap_pp13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like an integration issue with CO. You may work with your CO team and check on OKB9 and also BS12 for ORC object type for RMRU. For ORO its checked on but for ORC it is not.

SAP note 452733 explains about the same error message caused with CO15.

Symptom

When the quantity differs from that of the plan, during the production order confirmation the system displays error message BS027 ("Order confirmation is not allowed"). The error message refers to an internal order.

Cause and prerequisites 

During the confirmation a price difference should be posted. For the price difference account an internal order is stored as default account assignment (OKB9). The status profile for internal orders does not allow the business transaction "order confirmation".

Solution 

• Program change in the account assignment check: In confirmations for price differences the system always checks with transaction "G/l account posting" instead of with transaction "Confirmation".
  • You can also correct the error without program correction by including transactions RMRU (confirmation) and RMPH (partial confirmation) in the status profile for internal orders. For this use Transaction BS12 to include the two transaction in the transaction list for object type ORC (internal order).
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came to know that in costing they have allocated some budget for the consumables. When it reaches above the limit, the user is facing this error. Once they increase the budget, the problem disappears. Thanks for your reply.

Regards / US

Answers (0)