cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC: Communication error during validation of coding block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have non integrated EREC system. During PA40 transactions and and other areas in the system, users are getting below error. We didn't do any finance configuration in EREC system. Do we need to set up anything in EREC system, is there a way to disable the coding block validation?

Communication error during validation of coding block

Message no. G_COBL_CORE353

Diagnosis

When validating the coding block in Accounting a communication error occurred.
You attempted to validate the entries in the coding block in a different system with the RFC destination XXXCLNT100.
This validation is, however, not yet possible. The error from the RFC call is:

Screen output without connection to user.

System Response

Your entries could not be validated. If you have entered invalid values in the coding block, this can lead to the document not being posted to Accounting before the entries were corrected.

Procedure

If you are certain that you made no incorrect entries in the coding block, you can continue processing the document. If the document is posted and the coding block then does contain incorrect values, these can possibly be corrected in Accounting during the IDOC inbound processing.

To analyze the communication error check the RFC destination XXXCLNT100 in transaction SM59.

If there are no errors with the connection to RFC destination XXXCLNT100, check the ALE Customizing. For the method CheckAccountAssignment of the object BUS6001 AccountingServices the receiver for company code 1075 must be maintained correctly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhana,

No, you do not need to setup anything from the EREC side. It is the problem in ECC side.

please check

To me it seems that you are trying to validate the validity of the cost center in another system and not in (for  eg. HCD client 300 ). As long as there is this communication error, we are not able to see that thecost center is locked. I do recommend to replicate the cost centers on a regular basis (message type COSMAS) and to perform that check locally. If that is not done, you need to ensure that the validation in a remote system can take place without a communication error. 

Best Regards,

Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Silly question, is there a way i can disable the check, so the HCM system is not trying to check with EREC system to validate the coding block?

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

I do not know much about this. You would have created a ABAP connection from your HR system, which is pointing to EREC system. there might be somthing wrong. thats why error is coming.

Please check out the same.

Best Regards,

Deepak..