Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Item Subject Text in Extended Notification

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with Work Item Subject Text in extended notification. In some cases, the work item subject text is appearing as "New Work Item in Your Workflow Inbox" while in some cases it is appearing correctly as defined at task level(in PFTC). Moreover, it is happening ony in production but not in quality.

I am using SWNCONFIG for extended notification. I searched through the SDN but could not find any relevant answer.

It is an urgent issue and quick response will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Abhishek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Did you get any leads on it?

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out the general settings of in SWNCONFIG transaction , Check these parameters a.) SUBJECT_WF_INBOX  b.)SUBJECT_WF_INDIV c.)SUBJECT_WF_MULTI

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The text depends on the "granularity" of the seletion. If you only send notifications of one standard task, the text of the standard task will show as the subject of the e-mail. If multiple standard tasks are included in your notification, the general text above will be the subject. Please find the "Extended Notification" tutorial on this website and review it.

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your reply. In my case granularity is maintaiined as One Message per Notification. Important point here is that this issue is happening in Production but not in Quality system moreover this is happening only for some work items not for all.

I referred below link to config extended notification in SWNCONFIG and looks like my settings are in order.

Your response is awaited.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using multiple languages? Could it be a translation problem?

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

abhibrave2002
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I will rephrase my problem:

In case of extended notification of work item the subject text is not appearing correctly. Sometimes, it does not pick the up the subject text as defined at task level(in PFTC) and shows "New Work Item in Your Workflow Inbox" in subject text.

I need to fix this problem so that in extended notification work item text appears correctly and as defined at Task Level(in PFTC).

Quick response will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Abhishek