cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 migration - Syncing authorizations and repository error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One piece of the AC migration (5.3 to 10.0, SPM and RAR only, currently sandbox) that is an issue for us is the sync jobs. We get the following error:

Starting authorization sync for connector ABC120 and language EN

Error: Scenario Link is not defined in grfnconnscnlk table for XX2120

PFCG authorization sync failed with errors

1. Is this referring to the post implementation step of adding connector to AUTH scenario?

2. If yes, is anyone able to provide further insight on how to properly configure the "linking of scenarios" and what this setting is truly impacting? Coming from 5.3, we are not familiar with this piece of configuration.

3. If no, any advisement on the error above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support.

Jes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jes,

It is recommended you link all the four scenarios to the SAP connectors.

Following note will help you guide on this:

Note 1562760 - AC10.0 - Intergration Scenarios to Connector link

Path to change the config is changed from the one given in the note (SPRO => GRC => Common Component Settings =>Integration Framework=> Maintain Connection Settings)

Let us know if you are still facing problems.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your kind and helpful reply. We are looking into both notes linked.

But my question still remains:

• Is anyone able to provide further insight on how to properly configure the "linking of scenarios" and what this setting is truly impacting? Coming from 5.3, we are not familiar with this piece of configuration.

I am in the IMG (SPRO => GRC => Common Component Settings =>Integration Framework=> Maintain Connection Settings). I can select each integration scenario, but once I am inside this configuration, I am not seeing where actually link a connector.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jes,

Integration scenarios are used to map connectors to the applications. These scenarios define how you are going to use connected application.

For example you have a SAP R/3 Connector, you may use the system for AC, PC or RM or all three. Remember you can have GTS, NFE & CLM also in the same GRC System.

For AC10 you have the following Integration scenarios:

-Authorizations (AUTH)

-Role management (ROLMG)

-Provisioning (PROV)

-Super User Management (SUPM)

-Automated Monitoring (AM)

To use a system for user provisioning with SPM you have to link connector to first 4 Integration scenarios.

Once you open configutaion setting, select one of the integration scenario in the pop up and click OK. Once you are inside Select Scenario connection link Select Target Connector and Connection type as SAP.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

This answers my question. I have a better understanding of the integration scenario config. Thank you again for your help!

Jes

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jes,

You may refer the SAP note 1571367 and follow the instructions given in the note.

I hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,

Yukti Sharma