cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error on F110 proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo Gurus

I have executed the F110 proposal run on 2 vendor XXX and YYY.

This is the log :

Job started                                                                                                00           516          S

Step 001 started (program SAPF110S, variant &0000000195415, user ID )      00           550          S

Log for proposal run for payment on 04/20/2012, identification AFFL2              FZ           402          S

Information re. vendor XXX / customer  / paying company code US ...             FZ           304          S

Payment with currency CAD, payment method B: No valid payment procedureFZ           390          S

Information re. vendor XXX/ paying company code US ...                                FZ           305          S

payment not possible because of reported error                                            FZ           311          S

Information re. vendor YYY/ customer  / paying company code US ...             FZ           304          S

Payment with currency CAD, payment method B: No valid payment procedureFZ           390          S

Information re. vendor YYY/ paying company code US ...                              FZ           305          S

payment not possible because of reported error                                            FZ           311          S

Due items with currency USD, pmnt method B - items total is > 0                  FZ           328          S

none of the payment methods defined can be used for these items                  FZ           347          S

Information re. vendor YYY/ paying company code US ...                                FZ           305          S

payment not possible because of reported error                                              FZ           311          S

End of log                                                                                                   FZ           398          S

04/20/2012 05:08:06 Job finished                                                                                                00           517          S

can you help me ? i am new about this issue

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Mauro

IN app runnning time

FBZP Setting Including Dating also once we have checked them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rao in witch path is IN app runnning time ???

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Payment method and Curreny combination may be missed for House Bank.

FBZP

Bank Determination

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Thanks for your help.

I explain to you better the problem.

A US company is paying a Canadian vendor , and i think that the problem could be the currency.

I have added a new record in Bank Determination-Ranking order with payment method B Currency CAD

Rank Order 1 and the same House Bank of USA.

Unfortunately again is not working....any suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you also checked the below config already?

Go to payment method in company code and see if any of the following checkboxes are applicable

Foreign business partner allowed

Foreign currency allowed

Cust/vendor bank abroad allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check whether you have specified available balance in CAD currency in house bank in FBZP.

FBZP--> Bank Determintaion---> Select paying ccode---> Click on Available amounts----> maintain it for your house bank + currency CAD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaduveer

I have checked and settings are correct...but i have again the same problem.

Do you have any other idea? the issue is becoming urgent.

Thanks

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Not Active Contributor

The settings are correct . But i have again the same error

Thanks

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Please check the Bank determination for the House bank and payment method along with available amounts. Full analysis is needed in Bank determination.

2. FBZP - Payment Method in Country -> currencies allowed. Just check if the required currencies have been assigned if you are making the payments other than local currency.

3. FBZP -> Payment method in Company code:- Just check if the Foreign currency allowed ticked.

4. Just check if the line items have been updated with payment method or not - FBL1N

Hope you will find the answer

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I have almost solved the problem changin the customizing FBZP ranking order insertin a ne line with payment method B and currrency CAD, and ai have changed the vendor master data insertink the banking information.

I have only one red error

Due items with currency USD, pmnt method B - items total is > 0

message FZ328...can you help me? what does it mean?

Thanks!

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, do you have the line items due in USD Currency? Just check in FBL1N

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>0 means you are having debit balance and thus payment cannot be done.

check whether you have debit memos in vendor account which are higher in value than overdue invoices.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in FBZP. Automatic Payment program settings. Check which payment method is assigned with which currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janet

Thanks for your help, in FBZP payment method/country  for payment method B currency allowed is blank.... i am not able to understand what is the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check with house bank determination which currency is applied