Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK For asset parking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK to check if I can park the account. I am able to check for G/L AP and AR.

But for assets I got an error  'E AA  326 Enter a transaction type'

I am passing transaction value into BAPIACGL09-CS_TRANS_T, but it is still erroring out.

I debugged the BAPI and found that it is looking for transaction value in field COBL-ANBWA, but I don't know how to pass value into this field. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help.

As you said, I filled in Extension 1 and used BADI to extend the FM '/SAPPCE/DPC_PROCESS_EXTENSION' and 'OPEN_FI_PERFORM_RWBAPI01_P'.

It worked like magic

3 REPLIES 3

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You'll probably have to pass a value to the BAPI via table EXTENSION2 and use BAdI ACC_DOCUMENT, method FILL_ACCIT to populate ANBWA that way. Not sure what that value is, but you should be able to find out via debugging the same code where you found that it wants some ANBWA value.

0 Kudos

I agree, read Note 643232 - General BAPIs do not generate asset line items

4. The asset transaction type cannot be derived automatically, which means that the line items must be filled by the BAPI (if necessary using the extension method).

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help.

As you said, I filled in Extension 1 and used BADI to extend the FM '/SAPPCE/DPC_PROCESS_EXTENSION' and 'OPEN_FI_PERFORM_RWBAPI01_P'.

It worked like magic