cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management with over due check/payment terms check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that during sales order creation, if the credit limit is exceeded or there are over due invoices (invoice that are not yet paid and exceeds the terms of payment), the sales order should be blocked.

Need you help on how I can accommodate the latter requirement(over due). Is there a standard way to do it in ECC6? If not, what work around can fullful this requirement?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your company code credit control area assign 00012 as update group

In ova8 check the static along with open orders and open deliveries

By considering payment terms not possible in the standard as per my knowledge.You can check with the BSID table.

DVNR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I don't have a problem with the credit limit. My problem is on the over due/terms of payment. I was told that there is a way in SAP standard, but I can't seem to find it. But thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this can be achieved in the standard.

DVNR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a basic setting. In ova8 flag the "open item" check (choosing a reaction based on your scenario)

You can also set how many days you can delay the "overdue period" (for example we give 30 days more to the overdue period). In this case when an item (invoice) is overdue the sales order can be blocked

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge there are ways to manage the same. as above discussed, in ova8 Screen there are fields called  number of days,No Days open,Days oldest item.

please check the same.

regards

VJY

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP, system will check Max. open item, oldest open item defined in OVA8. Overdue item cannot be checked by SAP without enhancement.

You can use customer reserve filed provided by SAP in OVA8, after activating these filed you can build your logic during sales order.

Kindly refer User exits for credit checks and risk management

Regards,