cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC: SLDAPICUST (403 FORBIDDEN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error while testing the sld connection from ECC to PI.

Under SLDAPICUST in ECC system i have maintained parameters to connect PI SLD and when testing the same i am getting below exception:

CIM_ERR_FAILED: HTTP RESPONSE CODE:403 FORBIDDEN

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

looks like the problem is with the user that you have used in SLDAPICUST.

please make sure that user is not locked in PI system.

and also try to login to http://<hostname>:port/sld using that userid and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

I am able to login PI SLD through the above URL but i dont have necessary authorizations (i have used my userid under SLDAPICUST in ECC) to view any of the components (Product/SWC etc) in PI SLD.

Just wanted to know that is it purely an authorization issue?? I am doubtful becoz i am able to login the SLD using my userid (even though i dont have authoz. to view any of the componenets) but when i am trying to test SLD connection through SLDAPICUST in ECC i am getting above error.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

for me a user with the following two roles (NWA identity management) is working fine:

- SAP_SLD_CONTENT_SYNC

- SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

Maintain a user with these roles in SLDAPICUST and the check should run fine.

BTW: I won't recommend to put "named" (real existing) users in communication configuration. In the case you leave the department (and your user is locked) all connected basis customizing will stop to work.

Let us know if this helped.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

yes i think it is authorization issue. Please add Lcr related roles to the user that you have used in sldapicust by logging into the portaland then try sldcheck. Hope the issue may solve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

>> I won't recommend to put "named" (real existing) users in communication configuration

Indeed, i too believe the same, actually we have recently installed SAP systems in our landscape for one of the project..so just for checking the connectivity between PI and diff SAP systems i am using this method.

Let me ask my BASIS team to create a service user with the above roles and then i will get back to u on the same.

Thnaks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

Will check and get back to u.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me how to assign java roles on user Ids under PI system (java stack)

My basis team is completly ignorant about this...and i have been dragged into this.

Please help!!

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure.

As I suppose you have a double stack system, there are two possibilities:

- UME (user management) is in ABAP: start SU01, type the user, change, have a look at "Roles"

- UME is in JAVA: start Netweaver Administrator, Configuration, Identity Management, search the user, look at "Assigned roles"

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot.

Eventually yesterday only i was able to figure out how to add java roles (certainly not a big deal )

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/e47e166a742951e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check RZ70 and maintin the password correctly in your ECC system in SLDAPICUST .

Create following two rfc connections under tcp/ip in your ecc system.

LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI these conenctions should go to your PI system.

Regards

Amit