cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap error CO688

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I´m trying to set status CLSD on PM work orders (they are all TECO, but sap error CO688 is preventing me to CLSD);

... what is the best way to deal with this after all ? I´ve seen some answers here on sdn but still nothing clear.

I´ve tried COGI CO1P COFC, IW46, among others and nothing seams to work !

Thank you

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan Krishnamurthy, been there, done that ! (IW32 was our first option), but now running all know transactions for this CO16N, COFC, COGI, CO1P, IW46 There is nothing the system is showing as error (but still the message apear when we try to close this WO)

any more ideas?

B.Regards

thanks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you check the following notes

Regards

Thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi & thanks for your time;

can you please be more specific ? and if I whant to cancel these invoices (these are old Work orders) whats the best way to proceed ? Also keep in mind that CO as already closed these old periods and they will not open them again; again thanks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

sorry I mistakenly specified as invoice pending

kindly check whether you can able to close the individual order to CLSD status in IW32. if not check the order once again whether all confirmation is done properly without any errors

then try closing of order

Regards

Thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As per the error suggest there are some invoices to be posted for the order, kindly do the same and then try to close the same

Regards

Thyagarajan