cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap FICO Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working in Australia for a Shipping line in Accounts receivable team.I currently use SAP as an end user. I am keen to learn SAP FICO but not aware what certification I need to get?  My goal is to become a SAP FICO consultant. I ahve no prioer experience of any programming language. I am wiling to travel to India and get  training and certification done. What certification is required to become a Consultant? I checked some videos on youtube related to SAP FICO module and really interests me. but I am not aware if there are different certification for getting certified as an end user or as application developer?

It would be great if someone can guide me in the right direction...

Regards

Aswad D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

Please use the above mentioned link in order to find out the relevant certification course for your purpose.

All the Finance related certifications start with C_TFIN

Please let me know if you have any further specific questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks a lot.

The link is useful and will try to find the courses now...

Also wanted to know will it make difference if I complete my CPA  (Australia) degree? I have currently cleared 5 subjects and only one to go.

Regards

Aswad

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswad,

If you are planning for certification, the following blog may be handy for you.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap...

Current SAP Certification may not have the same value after 10 years. After 10 years, you may find different certifications in the market. Whereas, the professional qualifications like CPA will give you the same value throughout your life. I would prefer you complete your CPA at any cost. Please do not deviate yourself from completing your CPA. Based on your Australian CPA, probably, you may able to complete the CPAs from other countries or equivalent professional courses from other accounting bodies, as you would be eligible for number of exemptions based on the reciprocal arrangement between the Institutes. Once you have completed your CPA, your burden will be over and you should be able to complete any SAP Certification you wanted. It is not a big deal.

You will definitely be respected in the market with CPA + Domain Experience + SAP Certification.

SAP is coming up with number of new courses like BPC 10.0 etc., which are most relevant for finance consultants. You will have ample opportunity to expand your SAP knowledge.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You have suggested Ravi to do C_TFIN . But I see lot of course under it. Can you please suggest which one?

https://training.sap.com/us/en/search?query=C_TFIN

Regards,

Pooja

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Personally, I would go with Certification having less pass percentage

C_TFIN52_64 - 66%

C_TFIN52_65 - 62%

C_TFIN52_66 - 64%

Therefore I would go with _65, as you can pass easily, moreover, they all are on ECC 6.

People do not bother which EHP you have passed and only thing it matters is whether you have passed or not.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. However I see that the certification is conducted in USA and it will be hard for me to travel. Is there no alternative to get certification. I am currently in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja did you check Toronto, ON..

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

This is a global certification and available in most of the countries. Please contact local SAP Education in Canada, they should be able to assist you.

https://training.sap.com/ca/en/

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for all info about certificates.  Is there no alternative to get certification in Europe? Currently I am in Poland, near Germany board.

Best regards

Gosia

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please contact Poland / Germany SAP Education, they should be able to assist you.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Ravi,

I am kalpit from Vadodara, Gujarat but currently working in Doha, Qatar.

I am working as a Accountant for SAP FI enduser.

I want some suggestion from you. Next year in March I will travel to India and I want to do any SAP course after which I can get the SAP FICO consultant job in International market.

Please give me a detail of  Institute, course fees, duration and which course i have to do to get SAP FICO consultant job.

Please give me a best suggestion.

Regards,

Kalpit Bhavsar

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpit,

Please contact SAP Education, India.

Meanwhile, check

training.sap.com

They would update from time to time the courses and their fee etc. If you do not have leaves, then you can also opt for e-learning.

Regarding your question, I would suggest you go for CO Certification / Course, as there are number of consultants in the market on FI. Furthermore, you are already have some proficiency in FI. Therefore, you do not need to do FI again. Then you would have FI and CO knowledge. There are very limited good CO consultants in the markets. Therefore, my preference for you would always be CO.

Getting job is a different matter. You need to prove your knowledge. Just by passing SAP Certification will not guarantee you any job.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

i am working as a Sap PP end user in Pharma industry ( Production Planning) and want to enter into SAP counsultant or whatever is relevant.

as i am not from IT background.

is it possible to get good career opportunity.

i am from chandigarh india.

and not being able find out the suitable Sap education center.

want to go for e-learning.

PLEASE SUGGEST.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Please go through

training.sap.com

Please go through the following link:

https://training.sap.com/g/en/training-locations/in/agaram-infotech-chennai

In Chandigarh, there is one center available.

https://training.sap.com/g/en/training-locations/in/we-excel-chandigarh

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Ravi,

I am Hamed currently working in Dubai, working as an Accountant in SAP FI systems.

And working on SAP SD also creating Quotation, sales Order and billing process also.

I want some suggestion from you.I want to do any SAP FICO certification.

Please give me a detail of  Institute, course fees, duration and which course i have to do to get SAP FICO consultant job.

Please give me a best suggestion.

Regards,

Hamed.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hamed,

FI and CO are two separate certifications now. I would advise you to learn first FI and with some CO fundamentals, then once you have few years experience, go for complete CO.

Please contact SAP Education, MENA

SAP Training & Education | Software & Solutions| SAP | SAP

They should be able to advise you the required details.

Please note SAP Certification is NOT a job guarantee program. Employers would expect other qualities like education, business process knowledge, domain knowledge, other soft skills.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

I am currently working as a Planner (Supply chain) in a small firm in Toronto . Recently  I did my certification in supply chain (CSCP) from Apics as well as Certification in risk management (CRM). I am planning to pursue certification in SAP in MM but i do not have any experience in any software . Please guide me how should i approach Sap certification

Regards

Jasbir Saini

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasbir,

Hope the following blog would handy for you.

You are advised to go through the blogs in 'Certification' 'Career' spaces, you will find them useful and informative.

Please let me know if you need any specific information.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply

Regards

Jasbir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am currently working SAP FI module. I want to know how and where can i get SAP FI certification material for preparation. i.e. Book C_TFIN52_65

regards,

Hardik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tejinder you can contact Head of sap india

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asward as you said

My goal is to become a SAP FICO consultant

engage with the community

read all our mentor  blog posts documents discussions hope you enjoy it learn something get certified.

I ahve no prioer experience of any programming language. I am wiling to travel to India and get  training and certification done.

contact sap education before you travel as the link mention above by our mentor .

All the best

poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

is there any different requirements for sap fi certification in india than us/canada?

or is the training cheaper in india than here.

Thanks

Tejinder....