cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC for SAP CRM,BI and HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have worked with SAP GRC for ECC systems but not with CRM / BI and HR systems, can you please help me to undetrstand with the basic documentation for theses systems with respect to SAP GRC?

Thanks

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

What is your expectation with GRC with the systems ? Just for provisioning or Rule sets....

If Role Provisioning, then it works for all systems you have mentioned. Rule sets, you have for CRM & HR. SPM works with all.

Anything else let us know !!

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Basicaly i have worked with ECC : RAR and SPM, so i know how to take it about and fix the thigns. But have never worked either BI / HR / CRM / SRM.

I belive there are rule sets for every system, just wanted to understand how things will work for these environments ?

Thanks

Jack

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

SAP GRC can be connected to any of the SAP standard system (i.e. ECC/CRM/HR/BI/SRM/R3, etc.)

SAP GRC plugin package (VIRSANH/VIRSAHR for 5.X release OR GRCPINW/GRCPIERP for 10.0 release) can be installed on any of these SAP standard releases.

The only difference in these systems are SAP_HR component. If any of these system has SAP_HR component installed, you need to install VIRSAHR or GRCPIERP package in addition to VIRSANH or GRCPINW grc packages.

Apart from the installation packages (HR or Non-HR), there is no much difference connecting to these systems.

GRC system can perform below activities on any of these SAP systems.

• Risk analysis for Users/Roles/Profiles
  • Role provisioning (assigning/deleting/modifying the validity) to users
  • User creation on any of the R3 system + on Portal also
  • Risk Terminator
  • etc.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you for this, also wanted to know the major difference when compared to ECC system for BI,HR.CRM and SRM systems...

Normaly in ECC we generate the ruleset and based on that we validate the data has any risk in the system or not... Hows this concept works for HR ,CRM/SRM and BI systems..

Jack

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

concept is same in each system.

Like ECC, you can have your ruleset for your HR, CRM or SRM and run risk analysis for these systems. SAP also delivers standard ruleset for below areas.

1. HR and Payroll
  2. Procure to Pay
  3. Order to Cash
  4. Finance
  5. General Accounting
  6. Project Systems
  7. Fixed Assets
  8. Basis, Security and System Administration
  9. Materials Management
  10. APO
  11. SRM
  12. CRM