Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in F-47 and F-48

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we have started F-47 and F-48 . Now the requirement is after user creating entry F-47 , a mail should be sent to F-48 for release or approve of that request . Then only user can make down payment on behalf of that request in F-48, otherwise not.

I have searched SDN and get lots of links . But I am unable to understand those because I am completely unaware about use of workflow.

Could anybody help me in this regard by suggesting steps from 1 to last.

Thanks and Regards

Biraja Senapati.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

There are any standard workflow concerning F-47 Downpayment request?

Thanks in advance

George Radicopoulos

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Create a Z table to store down payment requests (with all fields, those you use in F-47) and this table needs to be maintained via a Ztcode. (ZF-47). As soon as the user enter the DP request data in Ztcode, system should trigger the WORKFLOW and will send these requests to the manager's SAP Inbox. So once the manager approves few of them, those requests only will be processed by a Zprogram, which will create SAP standard DP requests using F-47 in background.

Note: Please make sure that, your Ztable should have one special field called STATUS, which will be depending on manager's approval. If the manager rejects it, then status should be automatically updated to the Ztable.

2) anyhow bank will automatically creates DP for all F-47 requests, which were pre approved above.

Regards,

Cristiano.

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any other method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Yes , either you need to activate the standard workflow provided for down payment or a custom one. It will require a functional configuration as well as workflow developer effort. If you are not very known to workflow , unfortunately you will not understand the technical details.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

So, payment already has a standard workflow?

If so how can activate?

Thanks,

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

I guess standard FI payment release workflow will work on the down payment also. Have you checked this ?

Thanks

Rakesh