cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. BS007-Goods receipt for purchase order not allowed in service entry sheet error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I have created Service P.O. and then doing Service Entry Sheet (ML81N) and when I am selecting service from the P.O. then it gives me following Error.

"Goods receipt for purch. order" is not allowed (NWA 901960 0010)

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'NWA 901960 0010' prohibits business transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order', you first have to change the status of object 'NWA 901960 0010' to allow the transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Please give possible solutions. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Biraj Adeshara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biraj

This error is due to the fact that your NWA status does not permit for GR/SES creation. Please make sure that your NWA is in released status so that you can do GR/SES.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your reply. As per your suggestion I am doing ME29n to release PO, but now I am getting following error.

Purchasing document 4500020041 cannot be released

Message no. MEPO823

Can you tell me what is this error means?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

How to make NWA in released status mode??? what is the procedure?

Thank you once again for your guideline.

Regards,

Biraj Adeshara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check transaction CJ32 for release.

Ashish Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biraj

I am not talking about the PO. Please release the project/WBS for your network and your problem will be solved.

Answers (0)