cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BIND_SUPPORT_PACKAGES phase during NW 701 to 73 Upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are upgrading our Portal system (Only Java stack) based on Netweaver7.01 to 7.30 and

during BIND_SUPPORT_PACKAGES phase under Configuration Step, I get the following error.

An error has occurred during the execution of the BIND_SUPPORT_PACKAGES
phase:

Error while applying support package stacks.

See stack trace for details. Error during reinitialize of target components vector.

Error while extracting usage type mapping Error while trying to extract product definition from UTL.

Could not load usage type data from

[/usr/sap/EJE/upg/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.bp_erp.sda, /usr/sap/EJE/upg/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content~nw.sda, /usr/sap/EJE/upg/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.xss.sda].

com.sap.sl.ut.infoprovider.exceptions.UTInfoException: Usage BP-ERP from product ERP has dependancies to usage IDs [1, 12, 111]. But no dependancy usage with id 111 was found in the current product usages!

Unfortunately, i didnt find any Note in Marketplace and only one post has been found in SCN but is not properly answered:

http://scn.sap.com/message/13295623

Request your help.

Many thanks,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the permission of the directory /usr/sap/EJE/upg

Try giving it 777.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

sorry, didnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

We generally gets error in this phase due to wrong selection of target SP level ( it should be equivalent or higher than the source version).

Make sure that you have selected correct software components with correct target SP level.

If yes, then redownload & replace that particular SP and give it a try.

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

i remember this type of error from other upgrades, what you are telling is totally different, it is not related to this present issue. Anyway thank you.

SherifEid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

have you manged to resolve the above issue, I'm facing same error:

An error has occurred during the execution of the BIND_SUPPORT_PACKAGES phase.

Error while applying support package stacks. See stack trace for details. Error during reinitialize of target components vector. Error while extracting usage type mapping Error while trying to extract product definition from UTL. Could not load usage type data from [/oracle/EPE/sapdata1/SUM/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.bp_erp.sda, /oracle/EPE/sapdata1/SUM/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content~nw.sda, /oracle/EPE/sapdata1/SUM/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.xss.sda, /oracle/EPE/sapdata1/SUM/java/tmp/DEPLOYARCHIVES/tc~sl.ut.content.erp.bp_xss.sda].
com.sap.sl.ut.infoprovider.exceptions.UTInfoException:

Usage BP-XSS from product ERP has dependancies to usage IDs [1, 111]. But no dependancy usage with id 111 was found in the current product usages!

regards,

Sherif