cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row in table view can not be selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I met a strange thing that the row in the table view can not be selected even selection mode is multiple edit. Event select can't be triggered, either.

I tried to click on select all in the left top of the table, though this row entity is marked in the collection, it is still not selected in UI.

Can any one help me? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

Finally, I worked out the issue. The root cause was in method IF_BSP_MODEL~INIT that the value attribute of the first column is missing in declaration:

TYPES: BEGIN OF ltype_attr_struct,

Hence, exception raised in get_xxx method:

TRY.
         dref = current->get_property( 'XXX' )."#EC NOTEXT
       CATCH cx_sy_ref_is_initial.
         RETURN.
     ENDTRY.

No such attribute found in buffer.

Best regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Eric,

Thanks appreciate your reply.

But I checked my Do init methods and this one also lv_html = lv_bee->render_to_string( gr_page_context ).

But not able to understand where the html part getting refreshed,

I mean when first time page loads evrything works fine.

When I select a drop down above this table my table data gets refreshed and everything is gone.

then I can not select any Row.

Please let me know if you have any inputs.

Thanks

Sunita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

Maybe you can first check CL_BSP_WD_CONTEXT_NODE->GET_S_STRUCT if the text from table view is correctly fetched.

If it's correct, can you show me the details?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Eric,

Got the Issue from one CRM expert

There was no build_table( ) call in my Do_prepare_output method. not even in std code.

So i added it and its working now.

Thanks

Sunita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I replaced

onRowSelection        = "SELECT"

with

onRowSelection        = "select"

in the .htm page of table view, It worked for me. Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

In result Implementation class check out .....

METHOD do_view_init_on_activation.

typed_context->result->set_selection_mode(

iv_selection_mode = cl_bsp_wd_context_node_tv=>selmode_multi ).

ENDMETHOD.

instead of using selmode_single change   to selmode_multi

and  also try  this one  cl_bsp_wd_context_node_tv class having SELECT_ALL method

and also check out html  code of result view

selectedRowIndex      = "<%= result->SELECTED_INDEX %>"

selectedRowIndexTable = "<%= result->SELECTION_TAB %>"

selectionMode         = "<%= result->SELECTION_MODE %>"

If it is helpful please reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishwanatha,

But all you mentioned is all right, the selection mode is multiple edit and is set in DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT. Also, html code is right.

Since push button on the left side of the table is appeared and all the entries is editable, I think there should be nothing wrong with edit mode and selection mode. But it's still can't be selected, that's what make me confused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

check out in result implementation class method  do_handle_event having on_select  event there put break point check its triggerring or not.

and also i suggest you goto BT108S_LEA  bsp component in result view check out the event handler singleselection and select  in html code  they giving

onRowSelection        = "<%=lv_row_sel_event%>", do_init_activation method, do_prepare_output .

As i told component as suitable for requirment so i suggesting you........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanatha,

I have tried already to set a break point in do hand event. But nothing happened. I've created another scenorio, and remove

onRowSelection        = "select", the row can be selected, just no event will be triggered. Now my thought is anyway the row should be selected. Thus, the event can be triggered. What I want to know first is where does WEB UI controller table row can be selected or not. One condition is selection mode is not none. But don't know if there is any other condition will control the row selection.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Any way you given the  code in html

onRowSelection        = "select"  try to to create event for same event "select" and use below code in that event .

method EH_ONSELECT.

data: lv_event TYPE REF TO cl_htmlb_event_tableview.

lv_event ?= htmlb_event.

me->typed_context->result->eh_on_row_selection(

iv_htmlb_event    = lv_event

iv_htmlb_event_ex = htmlb_event_ex ).

endmethod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanatha,

Yes, the method is there. it's in CRM 7.02 that both event select and html were generated automatically when i create table view. This view was embed in other components. some work, but one fails, row can't be selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Eric,

you able to Solve this issue?

I am facing the same issue. Please reply.

Thanks

Sunita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

Thanks for your asking. I'm almost trying to give up it and waiting for someone else to give me the answer if without your query. Finally, I've made some progress.

what i was done initially was to redefined the get_p_xx method for first column and defined the field type with text. In the UI, this field should be disabled, but it's not. I tried to debug CL_THTMLB_CELLERATOR->GET_CELL_CONTENT, an exception raised when came to get the html.

lv_html = lv_bee->render_to_string( gr_page_context ).

thus, You can easily find the color of this field is white, not grey.  This was the cause that the row can't be selected.

So may be you can do some research in your table view for the first column to check if there is anything wrong with it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Try in different browser, i.e. If you are using IE then go with Firefox.

Regards,

Vishal

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

You may check if you have the following htm tags maintained in your view.

onRowSelection        = "select"

selectionMode         =

selectedRowIndexTable =

Best Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Yes, I have maintained all the tags except selectedRowIndexTable. It's strange that the view in other scenarios works all right, but just can't be selected here.

Regards,

Eric