cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I've been checking the master data and it seems to be correct in ECC and Im not sure why does this queue error keeps on reappearing - 'Unit  of bucket consumption does not fit to dimensions of resource XXXX' when I CIF PDS to APO.

Do you have guys any idea on what causes it? I've been reciffing my resource and PDS just to make sure that everything is updated but this error still appear.

Thanks

Regards,

Lon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I know it's a late reply. Just replying to this message because it may help someone else with similar error.

Check the formula used in the work center. We need to make sure that the parameters used in the standaed value key matches to the parameters used in the formula.

(Had same problem, changed formula to SAPC00 from CID01 and parameter was only Duration in stadard value key.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lon,

Are you trying to create an SNP PDS?  Is the error for all PDS's or just one?  Somehow, there is no bucket capacity defined.  There should be an active implementation of Badi /SAPAPO/CURTO_SNP.  Either /SAPAPO/CURTO_SNP_I1 or /SAPAPO/CURTO_SNPDEF.

You can reference Notes 657185, 1331839 and 1462965.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Mike,

Thanks, actually Im just CIFing PPDS PDS, routing selection Detailed planning. Actually this error only appear only for certain materials that has the resource (actually the error resource mentioned is actually the capacity pooled).

Thanks

Regards,

Lon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lon,

What version and SP level of ECC and SCM are you on?  What is the error message number?  The error message includes the words "Unit of bucket consumption..." so something is looking for a bucket resource during PDS transfer.  If you are not trying to transfer SNP PDS's, I suggest you open a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

Mike