cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print of PO along with Tech Del Term + Q Agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

1. Is it possible to take total printout of technical delivery term and Quality assurance agreement with the PO print out  - or only the name and version of technical delivery term and Quality assurance agreement can be printed with PO?

2. What imputs to be provided in ME9F (as I am getting ME 260 error)

3. Is there any relation between "Message Tab" in PO and the ME9F Tcode, (I want to see only the print preiview or PDF print out with cute PDF)

Pls clarify

Regards

Sougata Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sougata,

ME9F selects a purchase order only if there is an unprocessed output in the PO (under 'Messages').

In other words, it checks for NAST records where VSTAT = 0 (unprocessed outputs).

Regards,

Purnima

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME9F allows as well re-printing of processed messages.

the status is a selection parameter.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have fileds "technical delivery term" and "Quality assurance agreement "  in your  PO,then print can be taken but you need to add  fileds "technical delivery term" and "Quality assurance agreement "  in your Smartform with a logic which to appear and assign this smartform tour your PO output type( message type).Discuss ABAPer for inclusion of fields in Smartform for print.

Check Printer assigned to purchasing group and also check printer(output device) assign to user IDcheck in(SU3 t.code)

Generally ME9F t.code used for to take PO print manually if dispatch time set as 3 ( in condition record MN04 and in setting NACE for application EF for PO output type)

Regards,

Biju K