Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo in sapscript is not displayed

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a sapscript for a delivery.  When this particular user creates the delivery via delivery due list, the delivery did not have the logo displayed on the document.

In spool, it did not have the logo either.   So, i tested to create another delivery via delivery due list and in spool, it showed the logo in the delivery.

Any suggestions as to how i can check why the differences between 2 users ?

thank you

Joyce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any conditions for when the logo is to be displayed in the SAPSCRIPT ? The element (/E) which prints logo - Does it print/not print based on some delivery data. Is it getting executed properly?   

Regards,

Shravan

10 REPLIES 10

davis_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chan,

Check whether the image is uploaded in the server in which the user is executing.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaymadhur,

Everything is the same between 2 users.  Could it be the user don't have access rights into the document server where the logo is ?  How can i find the location of the doc server ?

thanks

Joyce

0 Kudos

HI David,

How can i check if the logo is in the server ?

thanks

Joyce

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, follow the below troubleshooting tips.

1. Is the output type of the delivery due list same for the both users ?

2. Has the SCRIPT been called in same language for the both users?

3. As the scripts are client specific, check whether both users are issueing the output in the same client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any conditions for when the logo is to be displayed in the SAPSCRIPT ? The element (/E) which prints logo - Does it print/not print based on some delivery data. Is it getting executed properly?   

Regards,

Shravan

0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

There is condition existing like this:

/:  IF &Z_VDSK1-VDSK1& = 'SGCL' OR &VBDKL-VKORG& = 'ST01'.

/:  ELSE.

/:  BITMAP 'ZZ-LOGO' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 200

/: ENDIF.

I will check into the condition.  Why is this start with BITMAP 'ZZ_LOGO'..... instead of using  INCLUDE stmt ?

thanks

Joyce

0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

You can print a logo directly using BITMAP statement as in your case- just another way when image is on the server. Include statement can also be used if the image is uploaded as a standard text. 

Regards,

Shravan

0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Since the BITMAP statement print a logo directly from the the server, how can i tell the location of the server ?  Could it be the user has no authorization to the location in the server ?  I have tested using two different users on the same deliveries.  One user can see logo while the other user cannot see the logo. 

Sounds like with the BITMAP stmt, we don't need need to upload the image ?

thank you for useful info.

Joyce

0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

Go to SE78 and locate your logo ZZ-LOGO. It should be under the

"Stored on document server"->GRAPHICS->BMAP

or under

"Stored as Text"->General Graphics->Color Bitmap Images.

Right under that there is also something which says stored as standard texts. If i remember correctly these are printed using INCLUDE statements.

Can you sit with the user and debug the script for the bad case. You need to isolate the problem. Unable to print the logo or unable to get through the If condition to print the logo. To debug see below. 

SE71->Activate Debugger before printing. Locate the IF condition when it is getting executed and double click before the statement - > a * symbol will appear letting you know you can debug it.

Regards,

Shravan

0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Thank you for your info.  I got it resolved.  It is due to having no authorization to the logo.

I like to give my thanks to you and those who replied.

Joyce