cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QaaWS publishing error (Step publish warning)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone encounter below error message when publishing a Qaaws query.

I am using BOXI 31 SP5. I am trying to create a query on Qaaws but on publishing step it gives an error.

I checked event logs some error messages were there

(System problem encountered: Failed to remove file C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\FileStore\Input\a_110\211\011\775022\ from the file system. Please check for permissions or sharing violations)

service user has full conrol under installation drive and it is in local admin group.

Error message:

Step Publishing Warning:

An error occured at the server during security batch commit:

Request 0 of type 44 failed with server error: one or more arguments are invalid

My environment is :

BOXI 3.1 SP5, W2K8 R2 SP1, IIS 7.5 with SSL , Tomcat 6.0 (64 bit). IIS is used as reverse proxy. XC 2008, QaaWS 12.5 . BO CMS are clustered with 3 nodes.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried redeploying the dswsbobje.war file? (undeploy first then deploy the file)

Also are you using the same patch level, i.e XI3.1 SP5 on server and client well?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there Bisham,

Thanks so much for your response. I do get QaaWS client and server version mismatch error ( although client is out of the box default install).I had others concur to it in the link below :

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3195472

But I also got others to work with the above error. As a matter of fact, once I accept the above message, I am able to create QaaWS successfully in default install of BOXI 31 SP5 with NO clustering ( 1 NODE) and out of the box Tomcat 5.5.

I do have clustered environment with BOXI 31 SP5 (3 nodes) and Tomcat 6 and all the application are manually deployed using Admin console of tomcat. When building.WAR file for dswsbobje, is there any specific setting or configuration I have to perform after it is deployed ( that default install takes care of)? Is there any prefer approach for deploying dswsbobje.war ?

Thanks again Bisham,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i know the version of XIR2 you were on before the upgrade? Also are you upgrading from the full built or patch level?

After redeploying the war fils, there is no settings or configurations to be performed. As you said the default install should take care of that.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there BIsham,

I am experiencing this error even when creating new query in BOXI 31 SP5   OR  when upgrading QaaWS from BOXI R2 SP2, FP1 (11.5.8.826) and editing it in BOXI 31 SP5.

Do you think this is due to tiered BO install ( separate box of Web, BO servers ) and BO being clustered ? BTW, I did update dsws.properties file Domain field to pick up CMS name from other BO server and not default web server name.

HTH,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried with a freshly installed 'Full Built' SP5? then migrate the data through import wizard