cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6 EHP5 copy option using ctrl+y is not working similar to option in ECC5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have upgraded our SAP server from ECC5 to ECC6 EHP5. later i have found that copy option in ECC6 EHP5 is not similar as it was in ECC5.

In ECC5, we used to copy the required fields easily by enabling "quick copy and paste" option or by pressing "Ctrl+Y" which enables us to capture the entire screen using "shift+arrowkeys" after pressing the combination of "Ctrl+Y" Key.  (screen so)

In ECC6 EHP5, We found the "quick copy and paste" option similar to ECC5. whereas capturing the entire screen using combination of "shift+arrowkeys" after pressing "Ctrl+Y" Key in disabled.

Can any one suggest me how to enable this option {capturing the entire screen using combination Keys} in ECC6 EHP5 system.   

Thanks in advance...........

Regards,

KPR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is very late, but I faced similar issue and figured out this way;

Over screen, get

Alt+F12  --> Clipboard --> Select
Cursor will change to selection block, select and ctrl+c

paste it at desired.

Thanks for going through

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Unchecked the "Quick cut and paste" option in the Customize Local Option menu (ALT-F12) and it will work well.

let me know if you have any queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried as you said, but it is not getting same as in ECC5 (screen attached in main discussion)

any other solution ......

Regards

KPR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I will explain how to do that,

1. First check in the menu that you checked the option Quick cut and paste. and after that you need to copy the bulk data from the sap you just press ctrl+y and copy the data without pressing any other key.

2. If the quick cut and paste is not working you just press ctlr+y and then copy the data by using ctrl+c

Also note that it is important what data you are copying and where.

let me know if you have queries.