cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIJ 20002 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an QAAWS query that works ok in the morning, but as the day goes on it gets slower and then times out. To try and resolve the issue I have created the query in Webi.

The Webi report has one result object, 4 query filters based on objects and an additional 6 filters ( I know far from ideal!)

If I restrict the volume of data (by reducing the date parameters filter) the query runs, but if I don't a "Unexpected error.If you cannot recoonect to the server, close Web Intelligence and start again. (WIJ 20002)".

If I take either of the object filters (where solicitor = prompt or where response = 'yes') the query works. Alternatively, if I take out 5 of the 6 filters (leaving the date filter) it works.

I am using BOXI 3.1 SP5 with Java 1.6.0_22 on the server and 1.5 in D:\ProgramFiles (x86)\businessness objects\javajdk 

I have looked at the web and there is a load of threads all suggesting different solution for related, but slightly different errors (corrupted universe, wrong java version, need more memeory) and as I am not technical I am struggling to know whivh direction I should go.

Can anyone suggest what might be the cause of my problem?

Regards

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error you are experiencing is normally pointing to a timeout or loss of connection with the Web Application Server.

You must find out what is the cause, some of the possible ones are:

- increased number of users in the afternoon?

- sessions not released on the Web Application Server  side?

- does the amount of data grow during the day?

In any case you should ask the administrator of the Web Application Server to verify what is going on

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

WIJ 20002 error

Generally this error occurs if "The server may be down or your user session may be closed"

Please See your administrator.