cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods issue through ME2ON Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a subcontracting P.O for 100 qty,(BOM and components ratio is 1:1) and i try to Post PGI by ME2ON transaction,

But In ME2ON i can able to post the components more than 100 qty ,i can post 1000 qty also for the P.O any control is there to avoid this,

How can i control this behavior.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard system behavior. I have seen many firms where it is the business requirement to send more material to vendor than as per PO because the final product lead time was quite high. Even in many cases it is required to send material without PO to start the processing at sub-contractor and later PO is created.

With abap development, try to validate the quantity from ME2ON with the PO qty. But again you will face problem if material is send partially. In some cases it is not possible to send all the PO material at one time, then every time system need to validate the sending qty with the total PO qty out of which some qty might have been sent early. Due to these reasons i think you should go with the standard system.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quickly you can find answer with material valuation!

We go universally  material valuated at plant level and generally in subcontracting process after supplying material to vendor either with t.code: ME2O or with t.code:MB1B with 541 movement type,the material lies at vendor site is valuated at your plant level, which is your own stock now,so no control at your end.

Perhaps,you need to be upper hand,by suppling more raw material to vendor where later stage scrap and by product need to be considered and calculated where you have alreday maintaned BOM(Bill of material)

Regards,

Biju K