Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of valuated GR-blocked stock?

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Seniors,

I m pursuing SAP training in mm module. My question is regarding Returns of valuated GR_blocked stock.

IN Book 3 its been written "it is impossible to return val GR-blocked stock" then at last it says you can release that stock with 109 & return with mvt type 122...i am really confused...can you guyz explain this situation with example...please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Ravi,

Its simple. The stock that you post in 107 Mvt Type is Valuated, but it is not placed under GR-Blocked Stock or the the Plant/SLoc level in the Stock Overview Report in MMBE. So the system will not allow you to return the material without bringing the stock inside the plant level.

So you will release the GR Blocked Stock with Mvt Type 109 (which releases the stock into the Plant/Sloc Level) and then return the material back to the vendor using 122 Mvt Type. You should be able to see that the material document created for the 107 will not have SLoc details as well.

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

103 is GR Non Valuated Blocked stock but can be returned with 124 Mvt Type directly, it does not need to be complete to process Return Delivery.

So this is the flow for return deliveries:

101 > 122

103 > 124

103 > 105 > 122 (if you decide to bring the material inside the plant inside the plant and then return)

107 > 109 > 122

/Manoj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ravi_jadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all experts for making my concept clear...:)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you want to return the material to vendor with 122 mvt type then you have to complete the process, that is, 103 -105 and 107 -109.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

103 can be cancelled by 124, please check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a5/63351643a211d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

/Manoj

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I already know this and used many times. I think, you have not read my statement carefully. Pls read my statement and again go through,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a5/63351643a211d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

If you want to post return delivery through 122 mvt type then you have to complete the GR with 105 mvt type.

This is about return delivery through 122 mvt type and not about 124 mvt type. If you want to post return to vendor with 122 mvt type then you have to complete the process, that is, 103 -105 and 107-109.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where is confusion in this?

When you do 109 Mvt, Your stock do not remain as GR blocked Stock & become a normal stock in unrestricted & then you can do reversal with 122,

Simple logic is Val GR-blocked stock means Stock is not in your hand for doing the Returns.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

There are combinations of movement types for posting GR, for ex. 101, 103 - 105, 107 - 109.

One step goods receipt - If you post GR with 101 mvt type then stock is directly posted to quality inspection or un-restricted stock. Here there is no dependency of mvt types, 101 mvt type is sufficient to complete the GR.

Two step goods receipt - If you post GR with 103 mvt type then the stock is posted to non-valuated GR blocked stock and then you have to post 105 mvt type then the stock is posted from non-valuated GR blocked stock to quality inspection or un-restricted stock. Here there is dependency of movement type, 105 mvt type is required to be posted after 103 mvt type to complete the GR.

Two step goods receipt - If you post GR with 107 mvt type then the stock is posted to valuated GR blocked stock and then you have to post 109 mvt type then the stock is posted from valuated GR blocked stock to quality inspection or un-restricted stock. Here there is dependency of movement type, 109 mvt type is required to be posted after 107 mvt type to complete the GR.

The GR is not 'Complete' is the reason that you can't post return from val GR blocked stock. The GR is completed when you release the stock with 109 mvt type. Then you can go for next process, that is, return with 122 mvt type.

You can not keep one process pending before proceeding to next process. First you have to complete the GR then you can go for return.

biplob_chowdhury15
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with t/code-MB1B , MVT-460-Stock transfer return to blocked reversal.

vijay2006ece
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biplob,

460 movement type is relevant to 'Customer returned stock'. for better understanding go through these movement types: 453, 457, 459. The above scenario is vendor related.