cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Interview Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

Can someone help me with a <b>Interview question bank on CRM</b>. I am going to face <b>CRM Functional Interview</b>. I would be very grateful, if anyone of you can help me out.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I can give some links which is worth looking.

http://www.erpgenie.com/mysap/crm/index.htm

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/generic/0,295582,sid21_gci1149410,00.html

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/general/0,295582,sid21_gci1108668,00.html

General Questions

-What is the GUID Concept in CRM and explain how it is used?

-Explain the general ways of how a CRM can be enhanced?

-What is the Easy Enhancement Workbench?

-What are the limitations of the EEWB?

-What tools are available to import/export data from a CRM system?

-What function does the CRM middleware perform?

PCUI Questions

-

-What technology is being used to generate PCUI screens?

-What is the difference between CRMC_BLUEPRINT vs CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C

-What is the Blue print Application Builder?

-What are field groups?

-What is a model access class?

-How are model access classes assigned?

-What is the PCUI cookbook?

-How do you debug a PCUI application?

CRM Business Transactions

-

-Explain the CRM One Order concept, and logical structure of a business transaction

-List the primary header table for a CRM business transaction.

-List the primary extension tables for CRM business transactions

-Explain the usage of customizing includes in the business transaction

-Explain the BADI framework for the business transaction

-Explain the usage of the CRMV_EVENT framework

If you have worked on a CRM system, then the technical interview questions should be relatively easy. You will not be able to explain the answers to these questions, if you only have taken the training. I know the limitations of the CRM technical training especially when it comes to the development part.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

I have undergone training in SAP CRM Functional module, and did a lot of practice in IDES system.

How difficult will it be for me to work on realtime SAP system?

I have to join a project which started long back, and a lot of things are already implemented. I have to cofigure some more things there.

Thanks in advance!

Mon

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

SAP always gives learning experience and noone is expert in any area.People explore things and answer on question asked and with time they become expert.

You are well set to work,you have already practiced on IDES so it will not give problem.

Try to see things on help.sap.com and ask even minute details and there is no information available in SPRO documentation on crm.

Configuration guide avaialble on service market place will be helpful.

regards,nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Thanx for the help, one more query and then, I will close this thread.

I am completely into Functional domain, and I would say that I am dealing with is just only 1% of the technical side of it (getting Reports n Smart forms developed by programmers by preparing functional specs), still in such a scenario do u think that I shld concentrate more on technical or keep going with the functional. Although I am comfortable with the config aspects and day to day issues coming to the users.

Do you think in such a case I will be asked only about functional or shld I prepare technical side also?

Thanking in Anticipation.

Regards,

Amit

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personally I feel that you sould focus on core competency.There is no match for techno-functional guy in market.You will find very good functional guys in market and they are too good and similary you will find technical guys who can do anything technically but I feel personally that people should also know things technically as it is great combination.

For you can prepare for functional thing and highlight that you also know technical stuffs.It is totally on your choice.But There is no match for Techno-functional guys in market.

regards,Nishant

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nishant,

Thanks a lot for phrasing such a thing in such simple words......

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

I appreciate that.

Best regards,

Mon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

I really like your blog.

I have worked in SAP BI/BW 7.0 version for 2 years in Production Project and have explored in BOXI R2 for around 1.5 years.

I want to move into functional role so undergoing SAP CRM training for the same.

Could you pls help me in interview questions for SAP CRM and also guide me how to prepare for an interview.

Also , I would be highly obliged if you could tell me about SAP CRM 7.0/7.4 installation on my laptop if you have any idea about it.

Thanks,

Mugdha Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For CRM Interview question, you can visit the following website. You can test your CRM skills and get the result from this website. Its FREE.

https://techvdo.com/quiz.php?article=9