cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HMRC E-filing - "Communication Error Sending XML Document"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HRMC Efiling standard sap content is downloaded, imported into ESR and ID configuration done as per the sap config guides.

1. SPROXY works perfectly fine in ECC6. however I cannot see Efiling Software component in SPROXY. I can see SAP BASIS 7.31 and SAP HR 6.04 components in SPROXY of ECC. If the fact, that software components with vendor sap.com are not visible in SPROXY then how could i see basis and HR components and cannot see Efiling components?

2. I have done all the required config in SPRO of ECC HR system, and when i tried to execute the reports to send the data to PI system, I'm getting the below error.

"Express document "Communication Error Sending XML Document" received from author"

Please advice, your help is greatly appreciated? I have gone through all discussions related to Efiling and Vasanth's blog in sdn.

Cheers.

PS: Environments: PI 7.31 Sp 4, ECC 6(Release 604, level 50)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

1. check note #1528587 PI ESR Content 0bjects are not visible in SPROXY, for an explaination. Two options to resolve this:

• install the SAP HR component in the backend ECC system OR
  • in the ESR, copy the e-filing configuration options into your own SWCV, namespace etc and then this will be visible in sproxy on the backend.

2. check if note #1679383 Syntax error in generated Simple Transformation, is applied in the backend . Also check if you are using the new contents as per note #1668275 End Of Year legal Changes 2011-12

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Note :1528587 says  " copy the e-filing configuration options into your own SWCV, namespace etc and then this will be visible in sproxy on the backend." I'm not sure if we can perform this activity for standard E-filing content as we are not customising any standard objects and also I reckon when you execute HR reports in SAP ECC HR system it will try to read the data from the standard content than the customised SWC and namespace.

install the SAP HR component in the backend ECC system--> Can you be a bit specific on this please?

I guess i need to apply note:1668275, however this might not fix the visbility of Efiling contents in SPROXY and communication error issue.

I havent found a SAP standard documnet for the settings to be done in HR system. Some generic 6 steps are explained in all guides which we've implemented which isnt good enough.

Thanks, Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Even we had the same issue then we found that it was some thing to do with the Authorization issue.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anybody shed some light on the Efiling issue please?

Cheers,

Paul