cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view remote roles while in consumer portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set up federated portal and tested the connection.

I cannot view remote roles, I get the following error in the default trace

SOAP Fault Exception [Actor [prmhpu46.ce.corp.com] com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.soap.exception.SoapFaultHandler] : The U

ser Authentification is not correct to access to the Portal Service com.sap.portal.prt.soap.Bridge or the service was not fou

nd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

The user logged onto consumer must have at least read access to the PCD folder(pcd:portal_content by default) on the producer. if you have changed the content_root_folder attribute for the autogenproducer1_0 (system administration->sys configuration->service config->com.sap.portal.ivs.wsrpservice) to point to a sub-folder under portal_content folder, then the consumer user should have read access to this folder.

-Hassan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what about the user base? is it same for both the portal?

you can setup a LDAP and point both the portals to that LDAP,then it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now it works. We assigned the superadminrole to user "J2EE_GUEST" on producerportal. But thats not the best way. This user has unlimited access to the content.

It´s possible to use a different user for this?

On producerportal are not so much permissions for the folders in PCD, but now he can see all folders. An Issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, aside from roles, all PCD components have "permissions" like end user, owner etc. Just right click on any object and go to permissions.

It is covered in detail in the online help for federated portal. Truly if you have gotten past the single sign part, then it is most likely a permissions problem.

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a permissions error on the producer portal PCD. It is covered in the setup docs i believe. In our sandbox system I gave the user all permissions. I know I will have to wind up tuning this somewhat.

Let me know if you are still having the issue, I can compare my settings to yours.

Jeremy Baker

jebaker@deloitte.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

both user (same ID) on consumer and producer portal are superadmins.

Should there be other permissions?

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

You got it Christian, that was exactly the problem. However I am hard to find any document that says you need to set this up.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm...

we have the same problem and checked the trust of both portals, but error is still alive.

It´s another solution?

If I try to open the content in PCD, my log shows me an error :

Error trying to lookup object: ta6_bw id: portal_content

Other Message if I want to see the roles in Identitymanagement:

Error while connecting to remote producer PRODUCER_X0CDG3CCOL

com.sap.security.core.persistence.remote.CommunicationException: SOAP Fault Error (n.a) : The User Authentification is not correct to access to the Portal Service com.sap.portal.prt.soap.Bridge or the service was not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

User has super admin role, would this not give him all permissions he needs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it´s possible, that both portals aren´t trusted with certificates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

#2#PRODUCER_BIK6R8VOZ0#com.sap.security.core.persistence.remote.CommunicationException: SOAP Fault Error (n.a) : The User

Authentification is not correct to access to the Portal Service com.sap.portal.prt.soap.Bridge or the service was not found.

at com.sap.portal.ivs.global.roles.RemoteProducerAccessImpl.sendToRemote(RemoteProducerAccessImpl.java:438)

at com.sap.portal.ivs.global.roles.RemoteProducerAccessImpl.checkConnectivity(RemoteProducerAccessImpl.java:210)

at com.sap.security.core.jmx.impl.CompanyPrincipalFactory.evaluateDatasourcesToSearchFor(CompanyPrincipalFactory.java

:648)

at com.sap.security.core.jmx.impl.CompanyPrincipalFactory.simplePrincipalSearchByDatasources(CompanyPrincipalFactory.

java:3041)

at com.sap.security.core.jmx.impl.JmxSearchHelper.getSimpleEntitySearchResult(JmxSearchHelper.java:72)

at com.sap.security.core.jmx.impl.JmxSearchHelper.calculateSimpleEntityTable(JmxSearchHelper.java:1025)

at com.sap.security.core.jmx.impl.JmxServer.calculateSimpleEntityTableByDatasources(JmxServer.java:926)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close, I know that it is a permissions problem, However I am uncertain as to where and what permissions need to be changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Check this:

/thread/33343 [original link is broken]

Greetings,

Praveen Gudapati

p.s. Points are always welcome for helpful answers