cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new infotype To ESS biz cards screen (EHP5)

srinivas_m2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My sap is of version EHP5 ecc6 ESS(WD ABAP).

My requirement is to add infotype 0041(date specifications) into the ESS biz cards screen it seems SAP has not provided a standadrd component..

I am following the below method to achieve the same but no luck.. your help is highly appriciated..

1. Added IT0041 to BOL using tcode HRPAD_EDIT_MODEL ( Message already exits)

2.  copied the existing OVP and DTL configurations into 'Z' ones and change the paramers 

I am not sure what to input value for  group column (FPM_BOL_GROUP_COLUMN).. I am stuck here and I get error invalid group column..

Can you please suggest how to proceed and any other best way to create a new biz card to introlduce any infoptyes ( custom Or standard ones)??

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk here :-

clwalker
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already managed to add several infotypes into the Personal Profile screen so know the methodology (We are at EhP5).

I am having particular problems with it41.

There are two screen strutures .....R0041 and R0041_lin_a

0041_lin_a does not appear in our HRPAD BOL model.

When I create a fpm_list_ UIBB using the R0041 screen strucutre only part of the data/columns come through from the infotype 41.  I can not see how to integrate the rest of the infotype into the UIBB (ie the part that contains the data required)

Should I be using a different type of UIBB (remember EhP5 only)

Regards

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

better to create custom app for It0041 and add it to personal profile, so that you will have much required flexibility in control of display etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Were you able to find a solution for this.
I am also trying to add Infotype 45 and facing the same issues.

Please let me know how have you achieved the desired results.

Thanks,
Mayank

clwalker
Participant
0 Kudos

No I didn't. after discussions with SAP they stated that it was not possible at EHP5 (not sure I believe them).  They reckoned that the facility was not available until EHP6.

As we are (hopefully) "upgrading" EHP's soon we have decided to leave it our for now and put it in in phase 2 of our project.

Sorry not to be of help.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a custom one, we have to build it, SAP will not have a view for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I have detail scrren and ovp screen of IT 0041.

But in the OVP Page instead of showing C0 it is showing some other info..

I am really not sure how to configure it.

Can you please help me with that?

Regards,

priti

clwalker
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Did you ever manage to add infotype 41? I am in the same situation?

Regards

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louise,

I am also facing the same issue. I have added infotype 0041 in the HRPAD. But not able to show date type C0 (Entry into ) . It is not an infotype.. so cant maintain in the table XSSPERSUB*.

Can you please help me with that?

Regards,

Priti

clwalker
Participant
0 Kudos

No, we were told that it wqs not available in Ehp5

sagarjoshi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

FPM_BOL_GROUP_COLUMN should hold value of name of subtype field (e.g. ANSSA) for grouping the records on the overview (bizcard) screen. This is optional

Just a note when you copy the OVP you dont need to copy all standard configurations but just create a new configuration for Overview and Detail screen for custom infotype or for infotypes which are not shipped in standard

The steps are mentioned on help portals and also search for blogs which has this information already

srinivas_m2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I have actually located the right page on help.sap.com that describes the process.

and I have created configurations for FPM_LIST_UIBB , FPM_FORM_UIBB and FPM_OVP_COMPONENT components and also added required Wire.

The required IT0041bizcard is aded but  It shows only blank box  with no data in it. , I have mantained entries in view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP too.

When I tried to configure UIBB columns from IT0041 , It actually showed me only the key fields of key infotype (from HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0041).

I had manually addded HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0041_LIN_A to IT0041 as dependent object.

I think I need to make IT0041  as aggregate object for IT0041_LIN_A using  Transaction  GENIL_MODEL_EDITOR. but I dont find any option to achieve this in that transaction.

Am I missing some thing from config point of view? also how do I make changes to BOL to make IT0041 as aggregate object for IT0041_LIN_A.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

srinivas_m2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have even added the relation ship between IT0041 and IT0041_LIN_A so that IT0041 is added as aggrigate object for IT0041_LIN_A and both now has PERNR as root object. however when I try to configure columns, I do not see all fields of IT0041  especially the date types and dates all other field are visible which are not important.

Thanks,

Srinivas.