cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are using HR module and I am getting the sales employee (PE) partner list in my sales order header partner tab from the HR module master data. But I have some casual employees where HR module refused to create master data due to legal and auditing purposes. But I want the total list ( permanent and casual employees also ) in my sales order header partner function Sales employee (PE), without having any impact to HR. How can I do this? Can anyone suggest me? Else is there any other parner function where I can create all the employees master data on my own? I am ready for that also. Kindly suggest.

Friendly

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ratna,

What I understand that you do not want to create any record in HR tables still you want to maintain the partner function where you can mapped your casual employees.

If my understanding is right then you can go for Contact person configuration and user a separate partner function in your sales document header partner function.

For that you can user the Partner function "CP" and create a dummy sales customer and create all your casual employees details with respect to that Customer.

Thanks,

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me how to create a contact person with external number range. I mean when I am creating CP, system is taking internal number, but I need to specify casual employee number of my own. How to do this. Can you please let me know.

Ratna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ratna,

Use T-Code - VPN1 for setting External Number Ranges for Contact Persons.

Alternatively you can go to T-Code SNUM & select Object as PARTNER.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thank you very much for your answer. Is there any direct TCode to creat contact person master data (instead of creating them under a dummy customer code in VD01) ?

Ratna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ratna,

We are working in SAP ECC & it will not be possible to create Contact Person without a Customer.

Have you been working in SAP CRM, this will have been possible.

But in ECC 9R/3) you will have to use Dummy Customer to create Contact Persons.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

Use Tcode VAP1 to create Contact person for a Customer.

Do not use Tcode VD01 or XD01 for that.

Thanks,

Suman

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ratna,

You can use Sales Employee without HR.

You can wither search on SCn Forum or in google with "Sales Employee without HR" & you will get necesary guidance.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehta,

Thank you for your answer. I am aware of ' sales employee without HR '. But I hope this should be used where there is no HR module implemented. But here we are using the HR module.

Ratna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ratna,

That will still be possible.

Map two different partner functions for permanent employees & temporary employees in your Sales Documents & try the same in your Development server.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehta,

I already did the same. First partner is ok for permanent employees. But the second partner also picks the same master data from HR as I am using PE. Where can I have casual employees list without getting affected to HR master? I hope the answer given by suman sardar suits as second partner function for casual employees. But still I have to use two partners, one is for pemanent employees with PE and another for casual employees with CP. This looks something better. Can you give me any other idea better than this?

Ratna