cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer hierarchy credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i make child and parent use one credit check only.

issue: when i create credit check for customer hierarchy they are treated separately parent and child each one of them has his credit limit

ex: i created credit limit for parent and child i want to collect all of their sales order to the same credit limit and if one of them exceeded credit limit block both of them also if one of them overdue block both of them

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

In FD32 Select Status field....you will find a field called "Credit Account".  Please read the help of that field.  That will give you details.

Customer 1      Credit Account = Customer 1

Customer 2      Credit Account = Customer 1

Customer 3      Credit Account = Customer 1

Customer 4      Credit Account = Customer 1

It means, for all the four customers, we have assigned Credit Account of Customer 1.  Credit checked works on one accoount.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did that but i want system to take into consideration sales of parents and sons

example: give credit limit 2500 for parent and sons all of them are within one credit limit that sum all sales order

but in my case each one of them has 2500

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohammed,

Credit account field is used for the same.

Maintain the crdit limit for Parent customer only, for all others maintain zero and maintain the credit account as parent customer.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did that but parent and childs everyone of them have credit limit with 2500 amount and this what i dont want. i want all of their sales order to be within 2500 amount

ex parent + child = 2500

but what happens is :

child = 2500

and

parent = 2500

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Please check your data once again.

If you maintain zero as the credit limit for all the child customer and maintain the credit limit only for the parent customer.  All of them will share the same 2500, not 2500 per customer.

Please check your master data once again FD32

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

My settings:

child-1

child-2

parent

Regards

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your settings are looking good.  Pleaase maintain risk category in child also and try once again.

Regards

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1011714 -Sales values / Credit exposure in scenario Father - Sons explains the reason for it. It looks this is standard behavior.

Regards,