cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module for read errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any FM to read error messages for order numbers?

Thanks,

Reshma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

Use either CRM_MESSAGES_REGISTER or CRM_ORDER_READ to get the application log handle , then pass the handle to FM  BAL_GLB_SEARCH_MSG ( pass it to  i_t_log_handle) to get message handle . to get the details about each message  use FM  CRM_MESSAGES_GET_MSG_INFO passing message handle.

Regards,

Nithish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

Please check the FM CRM_MESSAGE_COLLECT .

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

FM: CRM_MESSAGE_COLLECT is for display messages. But here my requirement is read/get those messages which are related to order number.

please help me with valuable answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

can you please tell me , what is  the issue clearly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

In T.code: crmd_order. we can see orders, if any order contains error messages we can see them there itself.

my requirements is ...i need a FM which reads those error messages, based on order number...That means i want to pass order number as input, I want to get all errors as output, which are related to order number displaying on crmd_order transaction code.

Thanks,

Reshma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

can you be more clear,

By what i understood is you want the details of the message displayed in the UI.

if Yes, then try to do as follows for to SU3 TCode and under Parameter Tab add a parameter called BSPWD_USER_LEVEL  and value as 5. SAVE it.

Then log off and log in, form now whenever you come across any error message  just put the mouse across that message , you'll get all the details about that message, like Message No (E , W etc), Class used etc.

Thank You & Regards

Rohan