SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQEVENT-0032

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am looking for event - 0032

Actually I am creating additional line items using event 0032 in clearing document.

From FP06 I am selecting clearing items using BP & CA.

Now if 10items I get I am using only 2 items to clear .

I am creating 2 additional line items based on cross company and business area validation and determining GL account for the new additional line item

And it is successfully creating additional line items in the event 0032.

But after going out of this event and moving to SAP standard code and reset all the values from t_fkkopk_new(add. line item table) and making it sero values

Can you please help on this.

2 REPLIES 2

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Are you using the Event for Check Posting. Is this the Event u have implemented...?

FKK_FM_SAMPLE_0032

0 Kudos

Please clarify what you want to say with

But after going out of this event and moving to SAP standard code and reset all the values from t_fkkopk_new(add. line item table) and making it sero values

The way the T_FKKOPK_NEW table work (in event 32) is: you put the additional items on it (don't forget to put the values for the four currencies, and date) and when the system goes out from event 32, it moves the values into table T_FKKOPK.

So, what you describe is expected and the way it works.

Have a look into table T_FKKOPK after event 32 and you'll see it contains, among others, your newly created items (that you'll see in table DFKKOPK afterwards)

Cheers

Jorge Laranjo

jorge@laranjo.eu

+44 741 847 5946