cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a numeric value Message no. 00052 in MCIS

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear Gurus,

I create a report using MC22 for Work Center Analysis, completed all the formalities, but during
execution of report it gives error "Enter a numeric value
Message no. 00052" when i put the work center code there,

Please help me out how to resolve issue

Thanks in advance

Amol Pethkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The work center is probably stored as the Object ID of the work center. This is a internal numeric number. You can check by looking at the definition in SE11 for that field in your custom table (structure).

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi paul,

thanks for reply, you are absolutely right it is stored as "object id",

BUt still my problem is not solved, as

1.  The custom table hence created is not showing any values though actually we have done many transaction after creating this report, it says "No data exists for chosen selection"

2. how can this object id be included as selection option along with work center description or code,

3. for another option i created a "evaluation structure" in flexible analysis, but still it says "Report contains no data"

Can you help me out answer to any one of above query will probably solve my issue,

thanks once again

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The work center will be stored at table level in the internal format. Transaction MCIS (Standard analysis) will accept the work center code and internally convert.

If there is no data in the structure then there is probably missing customizing - see the following on update rules (and the other help topics in that area).

Definition of Update Rules

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/5e/f84995fb7e11d19dfc0000e8323350/content.htm?framese...

-Paul

Answers (0)