Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice is not generating

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here my question is ,how to have invoice for complete line items only in a single sales order having incomplete line items also.

it is possible to create delivery for complete line items ,but invoice is not generating as in that corresponding sales order other line items are incomplete.

Plzz suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

as per my understanding

if in an order there are 2 line items

1-10 units

2-10 units

if 1st  line item is completely delivered (10 units) then only system should allow to do invoice.

and

if 2 nd line item is partially processsed(4 units) then untill the remaing 6 units of 2nd line item is delivered system should not allow to do invoice for 2nd line item.

is it ?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

if the case is above menctione then in the copy controls b/w del-invoice

item level use a customised requirement with logic

if vbup-lfsts/lfgsa=C(completely delivered )

then only system should allow to create invoice.

Raj

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

yes raja ,

You are correct.

It is somehow 2ndline item is incomplete due to any reason(may be some datas are incomplte & we dont complete it)

for that particular sales order delivery of line item 10 is possible only as it is complete .

but when we are creating billing of line item 10 ,it is not possible.

error log in VF01 shows

Schedule Line Number                   0055

Counter in Control Tables              00

Message Identification                 VF

System Message Number                  055

Output Type                            E

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz check if there is any customised copy req in  b/w VTFL

anlyse/post  the logic u can get the reason for issue

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD

During VF01 just check at both the line item that the Base Prices are there with Net Value or not, if not there please check the prices by clicking on analysis button.

Do the same this will resolve your issue

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD

This seems actually a copy routine, item level delivery to billing(VTFL),so if you needed, you could change the custom routine and you could do it at least for now.

VF055 messages triggers when there check in copy control and that fail to validate.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have create the two line item sale order , but one line item is completed another one not incomplete then you can do the delivery for conform line item , after do the billing for particular delivery , an that time system not accept the billing , it comes error , like your error , this is for stand ed setting,

it is not possible ,

go to VTFL, here at item level

Copying requirements - 004 routine level check below logic

Pricing status

IF AVBUK-UVPRS NA ' C'.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '055' VBAK-VBELN

SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

based on this system give the error message,

you want your requirement based on change logic then only its allow author wise it is not possible

regards

bojja

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BSR,

Thank u for your answer.

I have done the same by using OVA2 - pricing staus 04 ( i have changed this into 02,as i was geeting error for net value ,which i dont wanna update).

Thanking u All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shumi,

kinldy let me know how did you resolve the issue?

Regards

Shibu Chandran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ms SAP SD,

Your question is not clear, will you please explain what you exactly want.

Thanks

AJC

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

in a sales order ,there are two line items with different material .one is complete & other is incomplete (may be plant has not been updated or else).but as we want to do billing of those items ,which are complete.no error log generated with complete line items.\

but at the time of billing it is showing that in sales order error log found.

so m unable to create billing.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to confirm that you are following the Delivery related billing only or is it Order related billing?

As per standard process of SAP if you have done the Delivery & PGI then you can go for Billing for that Delivery which is created from a Sales order where one line item is not complete.

I think you have understand what I want to say.Or just paste the error which you are getting at the time of Billing as Incomplete Status group is playing a vital role on this also check the Sales Document Incomplete Status group in IMG.

Then only we can understand the existing config of your system.

Thanks,

Suman

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi suman,

It is delivery related billing.I am creating PGI.but at the time of billing VF01- delivery number- error followed

in message variable there is sales order number showing.