cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrear Wage Types for PF & ESI & PTax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done the arrears configuration for Basic , HRA, Medical etc.. & also Modified PCRS IN 42, IN 43, IN 44 & the arrears amount is also coming in the payslip.

However for PF & ESI, P Tax the arrears wage types are not reflecting.

Please let me know from Which Model Wage type , I will copy & create the  arrears wage types for PF, ESI & P Tax.

Also Please let me know if I want to post the arrears wage type to accounting, is this possible as my client wants to post these arrears wage types to accounting....

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dipti Ranjan Choudhury

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PF arrear wage type will be /ZF1 -System will automatically generate this wage type based on pay revision or change to master data

PTx arrear -/ZP1 - PTax arrears will depend on PTax region and setting you made for ded carryforward -System generates the retro wage types

ESI arrear wage type - /ZE1&2 - Refer this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/13600414-System generate the retor wage type but you need to activate the schema

You can not post individual retro wage types into posting refer this threadhttp://scn.sap.com/message/13456175

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata,

Thanks for your response....

My client wants to deduct the ESI as per employee's Monthly gross amount...

Do I have to write any PCR for that. If yes , then please let me know how i have to achieve this.

Regards,

DRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Monthly ESI will be ded by the Std SAP PY system automatically if you maintain IT0588- Subtype ESI.

The INESI function will check the Ee gross monthly salary if less than 15k and ded accordingly the .1.75 % and 4.75 %

So please check the req master data is maintained.

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata,

Apologies for asking you the same question again as i am not able to resolve the issue for ESI Arrears.

If you can provide me hoe to write the PCRS for ZN42 (IN42), ZN43(IN 43) & ZN44(IN44) for ESI , i will be very thankful to you.

As this is very urgent Need your kind cooperation.

Regards,

DRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For ESI Arrears you have remove the comment in the PCR IN42 or 43 and system will calc the arrears.

Please note that INESI function as a std behaviour will not repay/ recovery ESI contributions on  negative salary amounts ,  It will pick up only positve arrear basis.

Please check my above post and you can find custom PCR to adj ESI.

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth