Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during release of the transport

lakshminarasimhan_n4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I copied 0BI_ALL to ZBI_MM in RSECADMIN tcode and i have restricted ZBI_MM  with few MM infoproviders.

I have activated it successfully and have collected it successfully.

I have even created a "single role"in PFCG and have added  ZBI_MM in the S_RS_AUTH object.

Then, I have collected my Analysis authorization objects under a transport request and when i tried to release the transport i get the following error,

"Object ASOB ZBI_MM needs object IOBJ 0CCOMPVIEW; latter is not in a request

Object ASOB ZBI_MM needs object IOBJ 0RT_POSNO; latter is not in a request"

Technical information:

Object ASOB ZBI_MM needs object IOBJ 0RT_POSNO; latter is not in a request

Message no. RSO657

Diagnosis

The required objectIOBJ "0RT_POSNO" is not in a request. The request should not be released.

System Response

The object ASOB "ZBI_MM" would result in an error during import since the required object IOBJ "0RT_POSNO" cannot exist in the target system.

Procedure

Write the required object IOBJ "0RT_POSNO" in a request.

Object ASOB ZBI_MM needs object IOBJ 0CCOMPVIEW; latter is not in a request

Message no. RSO657

Diagnosis

The required objectIOBJ "0CCOMPVIEW" is not in a request. The request should not be released.

System Response

The object ASOB "ZBI_MM" would result in an error during import since the required object IOBJ "0CCOMPVIEW" cannot exist in the target system.

Procedure

Write the required object IOBJ "0CCOMPVIEW" in a request.

I dont know what to do, these objects must reach production system from development system within 2 days

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these two Infoobjects are available in target system..? If not transport these two and the transport your Authorization...

Regards,

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

esjewett
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is a question about BW, it belongs in the BW space (called SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse) and not the Data Warehousing space. I've moved the thread, but please use this space for these types of questions in the future.

Regards,

Ethan

(moderator)

sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please refer the following notes and check whether it helps you:

1745845 - Switch off release check for dependent objects

1687784 - You cannot deactivate transport check for object type

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

I'm facing the same issue every time I try to release my BW objects to be moved into Quality. I've checked both the S Notes that you mentioned but both of them are for BW 7.30 and lesser versions. I'm on BW 7.40 SP 14.

I've just started to collect my BW objects to be moved to Quallty and every time I try to release the task and request I am getting an error message that

Object ABC requires Object PQR and the later is not in a request. If it were 1 or 2 objects I can collect them and transport but its a huge list.

Is there anything that I am missing here or doing incorrectly? Please help me to avoid this error.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pavan.